Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver Age

Zoot 14 for sale or trade8776

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

looking to sell or trade my zoot 14, book was used in "the seduction of the innocent". The book has a water stain that runs completely through the book, I would guess a 3.0-4.0 range. 250 shipped, if going to Canada, the shipping would be maybe $5-10 more. I'm open or prefer to trade, silver, bronze or copper age comics. Pm me with offers, thanks for looking
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
3.0-4.0? Good luck that’s not just a water stain that’s a bleed through the whole book color run. I’d give you $50 if you really want it get ride of it??
Post 2 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Virgincollector it's a shame about the water or some kind of fluid damage, it's a gorgeous book outside that, minimal wear and tight staples. It's not that I need to get rid of it, just hoping someone who collects these types of books would rather have this book than a much easier obtainable book, thanks for the offer anyway 😀
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@Virgincollector it's a shame about the water or some kind of fluid damage, it's a gorgeous book outside that, minimal wear and tight staples. It's not that I need to get rid of it, just hoping someone who collects these types of books would rather have this book than a much easier obtainable book, thanks for the offer anyway 😀
hey no prob bro just wanted to try and help ya out because I know that much water damage is going to make it real hard to sell at a decent price! If you change your mind let me know 😎
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Virgincollector will do and thanks
Post 5 IP   flag post
598002 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?