Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@Gabriel85301 I'll look for you when I'm there.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comic_book_man
@Gabriel85301 I'll look for you when I'm there.

Also, I am planning on attending Rose City Comic Con in Portland, last year I was unable to make it at the last minute due to the death of a close loved one.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
For the record, people pay cash at conventions frequently. Any difference reflected on your order on the dashboard is usually due to the return shipping coming out to a slightly different total than what the FedEx rate chart on the back of the invoice has listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Fantasticon Toledo, Oh
That would have been Cody Lockwood. He's one of our best and most trusted independent contractors as well a a close personal friend of mine.
Post 28 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBildhauser
For the record, people pay cash at conventions frequently. Any difference reflected on your order on the dashboard is usually due to the return shipping coming out to a slightly different total than what the FedEx rate chart on the back of the invoice has listed.

Quote:
Fantasticon Toledo, Oh
That would have been Cody Lockwood. He's one of our best and most trusted independent contractors as well a a close personal friend of mine.
for sure Tim, I wasn’t ever concerned about Cody he is a cool dude, cash was credited to my invoice but still not the cards. Just trying to figure this all out I guess u don’t understand why send out an invoice if it’s not squared up on the money side, I never would have questioned a thing if I hadn’t received it that way
Post 29 IP   flag post
I don’t understand I mean
Post 30 IP   flag post

From reading around it looks like cards go a while with out being billed, I didn’t realize that
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Fantasticon Toledo, Oh
for sure Tim, I wasn’t ever concerned about Cody he is a cool dude, cash was credited to my invoice but still not the cards. Just trying to figure this all out I guess u don’t understand why send out an invoice if it’s not squared up on the money side, I never would have questioned a thing if I hadn’t received it that way
If I remember correctly, when books are received at the office they process the cash payments first so they don't have it sitting around. Card payments take a little longer to get processed, especially if it's during convention season and receiving is backed up.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Fantasticon Toledo, Oh
If I remember correctly, when books are received at the office they process the cash payments first so they don't have it sitting around. Card payments take a little longer to get processed, especially if it's during convention season and receiving is backed up.
thats what looks like happened, card got billed today. I was totally unaware, now I know. I knew everything would work out but a guy tends to get worried when it says he didn’t pay. Next time I’ll be prepared
Post 33 IP   flag post
598084 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?