Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster, Sorry, I meant I’m still waiting despite filling out the survey the day it arrived.
Post 126 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Got a new email saying they are going to resend my voucher. That was 2 days ago.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
Got a new email saying they are going to resend my voucher. That was 2 days ago.

Did you contact anyone or did they just send the email about resending unsolicited?
Post 128 IP   flag post
FORMER CBCS Jake_Fleming private msg quote post Address this user
From what we can tell, this has only affected people with Yahoo or Hotmail accounts. Everyone needs to double check their spam settings, along with the spam folder.
If you have yet to get the $25 voucher, and you haven't emailed us yet, do so soon.
Post 129 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Fleming
From what we can tell, this has only affected people with Yahoo or Hotmail accounts. Everyone needs to double check their spam settings, along with the spam folder.
If you have yet to get the $25 voucher, and you haven't emailed us yet, do so soon.

What email should we send to? I just want to make 100% sure I send to the correct place.
Post 130 IP   flag post

FORMER CBCS Jake_Fleming private msg quote post Address this user
it should be sent to the email that your account is associated with.

In the meantime, I want to make sure that everyone has their emails sorted.

Hotmail

Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:

Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right-hand corner).
Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
Select the “Safe List” link.
Copy and paste *@cbcscomics.com into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.

You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to "Blocked Senders List" instead of "Safe List". If you see the mailing's from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.

Yahoo

Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:

Open your mailbox and click on "Mail Options" (upper right-hand corner).
Select "Filters" under the Management column.
Click the "Add" button on the Filters page.
In the "From header:" row, make the drop down "contains" and put the mailer's from address username@domain.com in the box.
At the bottom of the page Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select "Inbox".
Click the "Add Filter" button.
If the mailing is in your Yahoo Bulk Folder open the email and click the "Not Spam" button. You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your "Blocked Addresses" list. You can find your "Blocked Addresses" list by clicking "Mail Options" and then clicking the "Blocked Addresses" link under the Spam column. If you see the mailing's from address on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block" button.
Post 131 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Fleming

What email should we send to? I just want to make 100% sure I send to the correct place.
customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 132 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
@TimBildhauser is CBCS receiving emails from gmail accounts without issue? Thanks.
Post 133 IP   flag post
I have a Hotmail account and check both folders daily.
Post 134 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
on a gmail account.. waiting.. nada
let me look again.. nope..
Post 135 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
I think the bigger question here is: Where is @dpiercy 's monthly Comics & Beer?
I miss that theme song.

COMICS!
BEER!
Post 136 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@Jake_Fleming @TimBildhauser My gmail messages aren't getting through either...or my phone calls. I've been needing help for over 3 weeks now. Waiting on a ~$50 credit/refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301

@Gabriel85301
Same for me man, same for me.
Still doing Phoenix Fan Fusion?
Post 137 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by comic_book_man

Quote:

@Gabriel85301
Same for me man, same for me.
Still doing Phoenix Fan Fusion?

Yep. Paid for my 4 days back in Feb.
I am also planning on attending Rose City Comic Con (Portland) in September because they always bring in a great lineup of comic book creators every year. I missed out on Adam Hughes, and several others last year. Hit me up and I'll Shoot you my #
Post 138 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Got my survey today and it was nice to be able to give feedback as a first time customer. Hopefully there are more surveys on the way since I know there are a few people on this forum that were upset they never received a survey with a $25 coupon.
Post 139 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
mine showed up Tuesday
Post 140 IP   flag post
My voucher came in the mail yesterday after contact customer service
Post 141 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I got my survey yesterday
Post 142 IP   flag post
Still awaiting my coupon. 😔
Post 143 IP   flag post
still waiting.. on another note.. I got invoice from Ace Comic Con (Jan 13th weekend) being shipped to me, but my grades haven't been released.. so.. lol.. it will be a surprise for me when they arrive on SAturday.
Post 144 IP   flag post
Quote:
still waiting.. on another note.. I got invoice from Ace Comic Con (Jan 13th weekend) being shipped to me, but my grades haven't been released.. so.. lol.. it will be a surprise for me when they arrive on SAturday.

my grades are released, comics should arrive on Saturday and I'll post up a video after opening up.
Post 145 IP   flag post
It has now been over a month since I replied to the email survey. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. It’s clear that Steve and Beckett don’t really care about this. How hard is it to email somebody with a voucher code? I keep getting emails from them so my email works.
Post 146 IP   flag post
Quote:
It has now been over a month since I replied to the email survey. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. It’s clear that Steve and Beckett don’t really care about this. How hard is it to email somebody with a voucher code? I keep getting emails from them so my email works.

Did you email customer service? I emailed customerservice@cbcscomics.com after @TimBildhauser & @Jake_Fleming left there post and got my coupon not too long after.
Post 147 IP   flag post
I did. I was told it would be here this week.
Post 148 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
I did. I was told it would be here this week.

It took 6 days after I emailed CS, so hopefully come in for ya.
Post 149 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz13
Quote:

Did you email customer service? I emailed customerservice@cbcscomics.com after @TimBildhauser & @Jake_Fleming left there post and got my coupon not too long after.

I was happy I finally even got the survey....but...and sorry to bitch on multiple threads, but that same email address is the same one I've been emailing for about a month regarding a billing concern...so I have no idea what is going on with email
Post 150 IP   flag post
600902 150 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?