Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed this on unknowns website advertising there Batman who laughs issues???? Not sure why since it’s not a Batman who laughs cover? I can’t seem to find it anywhere and I really want a copy? Does anyone know if this is some kind of teaser or something? I really enjoy Anacletos work so if anyone can tell me where I can get it that would be great? It looks like a grim knight cover maybe
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
You might want to post pictures to help us figure out what you are talking about.
Post 2 IP   flag post

not sure why it didn’t load the first time
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
My guess is that's a variant for Grim Knight 1 if that is what you're asking. Not due out till next month if i remember correctly.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Was asking that and if anyone knew anything about it like when it’s releasing and such
Post 5 IP   flag post
Unknown didn’t teally respond to emails for some odd reason
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
They're not good about responding to emails. I get regular updates on exclusives and final order cut-offs and they haven't announced this one yet.

So I suggest signing up for updates through their website and you'll get the notice when they go on sale. If I get an update on this I'll post it here for you.

I agree with @Frontier2Xterra it's likely an exclusive oh Grim Knight through them, which means it'll have 3000 trade dress and ~1000 virgin covers....and given the vast number of choices of shop variants you should have no problem getting a copy.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@Virgincollector Just got an email from them. Preorders for that cover start tomorrow at 11 a.m. EST.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
No link or price details. Does look like a set of virgin, trade dress and black and white will be offered.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
@Virgincollector i am more curious of the meaning virgin collector that could go mathematically 9 ways

edit: 10 ways
Post 10 IP   flag post
598060 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?