Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Video: Let Me Know if Anyones Interested in Buying8450

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
....any of these. If theres a book you want a closer look at, I'll take a bunch of pictures and post them.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Who did the Wolverine sketch?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector soonerjudd private msg quote post Address this user
Interested in the Crain Carnage and X-Force, and Darkhawk. Can you PM me your prices?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Interested in the ASM copies, plus the Star Wars issue. Could you also PM me w/ prices please? Thank you my man! 🍺
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
Who did the Wolverine sketch?

It's an Alex Ross sketch signed by Len Wein. The sketch is not live but the signature is.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerjudd
Interested in the Crain Carnage and X-Force, and Darkhawk. Can you PM me your prices?

I have another interested party in the Carnage book who hasnt paid yet. I'll PM you tonight with an update and prices.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebigfoot
Interested in the ASM copies, plus the Star Wars issue. Could you also PM me w/ prices please? Thank you my man! 🍺

I have another interested party in the ASM books who hasnt paid yet. I'll PM you tonight with an update and prices.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Karlhungus private msg quote post Address this user
How much for the Romina signed Wolverine? Sorry if you say in the video. I'm at work so no audio
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlhungus
How much for the Romina signed Wolverine? Sorry if you say in the video. I'm at work so no audio

PM'd you
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerjudd

Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post
601341 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?