Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Knight's Hall Comic Book Show. Livonia MI. Sunday8378

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Here is the info for the show. I will be setting up there tomorrow. Hope to see some of you there.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Here are some of the prints that I will up for sale. Some of them are signed and numbered. I will have about 60 prints on hand. Berni Wrightson,Mike Kaluta,Steve Hickman,Alex Nino and 1 Neal Amams print will be on hand.
Post 2 IP   flag post

Berni Wrightson
Post 3 IP   flag post

Berni Wrightson
Post 4 IP   flag post

Alex Nino
Post 5 IP   flag post
Steve Hickman

Steve Hickman
Post 6 IP   flag post

Mike Kaluta.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck at the show! I wish I could make it down there more often. It’s only around a half hour drive from my house but unfortunately my Sundays are tied up working doubles. I’m lucky to get down there once every second or third year. Wish I could schedule time off to go once in a while, but I already give up time to go to the Motor City Con, and that’s about all I am budgeted for 😕.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Good luck at the show! I wish I could make it down there more often. It’s only around a half hour drive from my house but unfortunately my Sundays are tied up working doubles. I’m lucky to get down there once every second or third year. Wish I could schedule time off to go once in a while, but I already give up time to go to the Motor City Con, and that’s about all I am budgeted for 😕.
Thanks Michael, I will probably do Friday for Motor City. The price is cheaper and a lot less crowded.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Cool. I will let you know what day I am going when it gets closer. It will depend largely on what day the people I usually go with can get off of work.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600654 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?