Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Bryan Singer to Keep 'Red Sonja' Directing Gig8287

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Bryan Singer to Keep 'Red Sonja' Directing Gig Even After New Accusers Speak Out

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
Didn't care for him before this news. Wish he would just quit working especially with comic properties I enjoy.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t know anything about the validity of the allegations but I think it’s crazy to keep him at the helm of a major movie with this stuff hanging over him. The metoo movement will be all over this and it will hurt the movie financially. Again, dude could be totally innocent, but often times the allegations are enough.

I thought I’d heard that there were some negotiations with a female director who was involved in game of thrones. That could be a good alternative if she’s still interested.

For me, I just like the Red Sonja character and I want to see the movie/franchise do well.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
Red sonja needs a director that has some history with the genre. Any director of game of thrones is welcomed! especially if they don't have such troubling allegations looming over them. DON'T HURT THE FRANCHISE. Protect it. I do hope Mr Singer good luck in his defense. I just don't think he is remotely a good choice for this kind of film. It suprised me how hollywood attaches directors. Some director have NO right to direct a science fiction movie. Experience is key.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I thought Robert Rodriguez bought the rights to Red Sonja and was going to direct it?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Well, looks like they are delaying movie because of Singer after all: clickable text
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Well, looks like they are delaying movie because of Singer after all: clickable text

Your link has one too many https
Post 7 IP   flag post
@DJC_II thanks. Edited it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
And on top of the allegations, I remember hearing Singer had a habit of simply not showing up for work on ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’.

I mean, wouldn’t that be enough to reconsider if you should hire him?
Post 9 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
the world NEEDS a proper Red Sonja movie. That weird mullet wearing Bridget Neilson is butt ugly and gross.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
hopefully Prince Tarn is involved again.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
All this time...I never realized that Keno from Ninja Turtles 2 was the annoying kid from the Red Sonja movie.

Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
All this time...I never realized that Keno from Ninja Turtles 2 was the annoying kid from the Red Sonja movie.

lmao that's funny
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
....and Bryan Singer is now dropped.

https://www.cbr.com/red-sonja-drops-bryan-singer/
Post 14 IP   flag post
This movie needs to be made. My vote is Bryce Dallas Howard for Red Sonja. Or Christina Hendricks.
Post 15 IP   flag post
600734 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?