Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeRaw Comics For Sale

HipComic8215

Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
If you are looking for an alternative to FeeBay to sell your comics, or are looking for more to complete your collection, I have been using HipComic for about the past 9 months with pretty good results.

Every week there is a penny auction, and they end every Monday. If you haven't been there, its a good place to go.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Ghostridercomics76 private msg quote post Address this user
Been there got some good deals
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Google is placing it high in search engine results, so that is good for attracting customers. I don't buy online, but I've been collecting cover scans for a cover gallery and they have a good selection of stuff not often seen elsewhere online.
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Atomic Avenue is another source.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Atomic Avenue is another source.

I'm just collecting cover images and Atomic Avenue watermarks their images as if they own them. Most are images they got from the GCD site. Watermarking cover art you don't own is pretty lame in my opinion.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
never heard of them..just checked it out - looks good!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
If I was a seller, my biggest concern would be that it didn't reach the largest audience of consumers. Ebay wins as far as reaching the largest number of possible buyers and that's why start-up auction sites can't compete. Google is giving it high rankings on search results, so maybe it does reach enough people.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I have bought cheap books ($1 - $10) and have had great experience. When some TV/movie stuff gets announced everyone runs to ebay to buy up everything within 5 seconds. I'm usually 2 minutes behind the BUY IT NOW curve and use Hiphop for that reason.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601313 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?