Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

WEEKLY COVER CONTEST WEEK 124 - The Devil8208

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I defer throw mine out. Whatever is easiest sorry
Post 51 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Whoops. I will differently be more careful but it is a nice cover.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Honestly, I think the best solution would be to have a tie breaker between the three: @dielinfinite @earthshaker01 and @brysb.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I just voted for earth shaker, when I saw his pick I thought it was the best, don't know if it's too late to cast my vote or not
Post 54 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Honestly, I think the best solution would be to have a tie breaker between the three: @dielinfinite @earthshaker01 and @brysb.
I defer to either of them. Let them fight it out whoop whoop
Post 55 IP   flag post

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

We can't vote on sudden death until someone posts a cover.
Post 56 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 57 IP   flag post
I guess we need to set a time limit. @dielinfinite and @brysb have until 6 pm CST to post their tie-breaker covers (theme: devil). If neither one post, @earthshaker01 wins by default - since he seems to be at least watching the contest. If only one of the two post by 6 pm CST, that person will win by default. If both post by 6 pm CST, voting will last until 9 pm CST. Let's get a new contest up before the day is done!!!!
Post 58 IP   flag post
Well, it's well past 6 pm CST, I say that earthshaker01 wins. Go ahead and start a new thread @earthshaker01.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Did any thing get fixed on the contest?
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme

Yep, I was posting at the same time as you were.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme

Yep, I was posting at the same time as you were.
ok but let me pm you real quick
Post 62 IP   flag post
597973 62 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?