CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeMovies Television

TV Cartoon Comics8084

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector Manonfire private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user



Post 54 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t have much to contribute, but this guy.





I have a 6.5 on e-bay if anyone is interested.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user










Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
A CD ROM comic.

Post 58 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user





Post 59 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
I don’t have much to contribute, but this guy.





I have a 6.5 on e-bay if anyone is interested.

Wow, what a beauty!
Post 60 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp Thannks. An 8.0 or better has been on my list for years. As soon as this one hit e-bay, I shot them an offer & they accepted.

I had purchased a 6.5 maybe 2 months prior as a placeholder, but I couldn’t pass this one up.
Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
I also watch EBay for a high grade copy of this book. Sounds like you beat me to the punch on this one because I never even saw it listed. Oh, well. If I have to lose out I’m glad it’s to someone who will love it as much as I would. I have seen the 6.5 on there, but I didn’t move on it because it’s not that much nicer than the copy I have, which would probably grade out around a 5.5. I’ll be waiting for the next high grade copy to turn up!
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 63 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 65 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 66 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 67 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Post 68 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user


Post 69 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
One of my five cats is named after Felix
Post 70 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


CC

mm
Post 71 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user

Post 72 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 73 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 75 • IP   flag post
I swore no more comics, then this happened. PaulPop private msg quote post Address this user

Not even sure where this came from, just found it's way into the collection.
Post 76 • IP   flag post
657131 76 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?