Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector spamnham private msg quote post Address this user
pickupsale. max $75 off
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Cool!!! 5 hrs and I'm still in the lead on a book...might get to use this!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Trilogycomics private msg quote post Address this user
I made 700.00 with 2 sales so far with peeps using coupons
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
I can't find any of the comics on my want list close to market value. Very frustrating.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
It'll be convenient if I win an auction that ends in a couple hours.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Always the day after I buy a large purchase. Now everything I'm watching is 3 days out.

Maybe I'll make some sales.

That's when the coupon really pays off. Inspires someone to buy Something of yours which funds something you've had your eye on.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector BronzeAgeBaby private msg quote post Address this user
yeah, it'd be nice of some people would bite ... all my stuff is even OBO
Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i'm so glad they offered this the day after i spent $300 on books
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodswing
I can't find any of the comics on my want list close to market value. Very frustrating.

Same! A few things I want, but they're all listed at like 3x guide price.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Do you need a promotion code?
Post 10 IP   flag post
enter:

pickupsale

at purchase
Post 11 IP   flag post
Hotdog! Thanks!!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
I just graded this for $44 bucks after shipping!

Thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays!!!
Post 13 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I used the discount to buy some tv seasons I’ve been wanting to pick up

Post 14 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Pence power, baby. Seems like a nice copy.

Post 15 IP   flag post
Nabbed the Transformers Gen 1 HC from Dreamwave (the stuff before IDW got the license).

Also grabbed some harder to find blank covers for sketches that I've been watching. The discount combined with free shipping made it worth it finally.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for reminding me! I forgot to check today's "12 Days of Savings" offer. When I saw this, I immediately used the "send an offer" feature for a few items I'm selling. (I've only got 4-5 things for sell currently, unfortunately, as I mostly use MyComicShop.)

Y'all should do the same. The best way to sell high-ticket items is with one of these deals. I had someone make an offer on a comic a couple weeks ago ... I replied with a $20 buck discount and a code for another $20 bucks off and he bought it immediately.

FYI, the "Make an Offer" functionality requires you to discount the price by at least 5%.
Post 17 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@Tedsaid youre one of the lucky ones- I dont think that feature is rolled out to all sellers yet
Post 18 IP   flag post
@Tedsaid You can only do that with people who've already made an offer, right? I have some listings up (selling off old Christmas decorations) with 10 or more people watching them, but I don't see any way to reach out to them with an offer.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
I liked sending my best offers are current market value and getting automatically rejected. Wouldn't mind a counter offer now and again.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
@shrewbeer and @CatCovers - it's a feature I see when I go to "selling" under "My eBay." It only sends offers to a few people - I think 3 for one just now, and 4 for another - and I think it is based loosely on "watchers." At least, a couple of mine that don't have any watchers also don't have an option for this.

I don't know how new it is, or how common. I don't have an eBay store and I don't do a lot of business, which may also be a factor. Anyway, sorry guys ... I didn't realize some people didn't have that feature.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Sad. I have nothing like that. Unless someone makes me an offer or reaches out to me about a listing, I can't do anything to try to tempt them in.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
shoot...took a nap and lost out on Y the Last Man #1 9.4 by $2!!!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
shoot...took a nap and lost out on Y the Last Man #1 9.4 by $2!!!

Oh, man, I hate it when that happens. Lost some great comics by losing track of time.
Post 24 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Damn coupons are making me broke saving money! Picked up an ASM #62.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Well I was on ebay planning to use the coupon loaded up my cart with 2 items and somehow I missed where you input the coupon code didn’t even get to use it :facepalm: it would of only been about 20 bux off but still smh
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@teacha777 It’s on the checkout screen, on the app click on “Gift Cards, Coupons, and Gift Cards” just below the “Pay With” section and above the totals at the bottom
Post 27 IP   flag post
600893 27 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?