Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector dameki private msg quote post Address this user

Pretty happy with my grades.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats on getting your books back during the holiday season. How long did you have to wait?

The image of the ASM 300 is small, but it presents well.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
Congrats on getting your books back during the holiday season. How long did you have to wait?

Received 9/27 fast pass fast press and returned 12/11. Not to bad I'll definitely use CBCS again.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I was in LA for work so I had to pick up my package on the way home.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Wow 3 months for pressing. Id say you did well for yourself. I am still waiting for books I dropped off at Terrificon on Aug. 27th. I did fast pass for pressing and regular grading. I also did the same for one book with CGC and they just now received the book from pressing. So both guys are trying to pick up the pace on their TATs.

For my NYCC submission I did fast pass pressing and grading. Based off your information I may see them end of January early February, which wouldn't be too bad. I will probably see those back before my Terrificon submission.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dameki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes

Received 9/27 fast pass fast press and returned 12/11. Not to bad I'll definitely use CBCS again.

Well, that’s quite upsetting as I submitted 2 books with fast pass and press received August 23rd and they’re still in processing.....

I dropped them off at terrificon as well.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600861 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?