Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #47941

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@earthshaker01 so did you buy all 6 or just the 1
all 6
Post 976 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user

Arrived in the mail today
Post 977 IP   flag post
Collector mwzl private msg quote post Address this user
i've got pretty lucky. i won this during a charity stream with justin roiland himself as guest!
Post 978 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
oh wow brah
Post 979 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Really happy to get this one, although I'm not a fan of the large Newton Ring blob right in the center.
Post 980 IP   flag post

Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

I was shocked nobody bid on this, its a beater for sure but almost every time I try to score a Fiction House book on the cheap I get sniped.
Post 981 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user

I got an ok deal on this...but damn, that new ebay tax sho do take a bite
Post 982 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
I believe the first Stephanie brown as spoiler

First Montoya who’s in the new birds of prey movie

Post 983 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
So, a friend of mine saw me post about not having a lcs for fcbd. It turned out that he and a friend of his were hitting a comic book store Saturday morning before seeing Endgame. Their lcs had grab bags of FCBD comics and they were able to grab one for me (his friend didn't any) So I reimbursed him for shipping and I ended up with a nice little haul!!

Here is what I got:
Spider-Man
Avengers
Deadly Class
Bloodshot
Pokemon
Under the Moon
Dear Justice League
My Hero Academia
Star Wars Adventures
Disney's Descendants
Stranger Things
Lumberjanes
Minecraft
DC Year of the Villian

I especially wanted to get Spider-Man, Avengers, Deadly Class and Bloodshot!!!! This REALLY made my day when I got this package today!!!
Post 984 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwzl
i've got pretty lucky. i won this during a charity stream with justin roiland himself as guest!

Lucky indeed. Go buy a lottery ticket and try to double down.
Post 985 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this in today. My (2nd) set of Alan Moore's Miracleman. One of the best stories ever written in comic book history.

Post 986 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Just got this in today. My (2nd) set of Alan Moore's Miracleman. One of the best stories ever written in comic book history.

I hope in my lifetime we get Miracleman on the big screen. So much IP drama surrounding that series. Last year at Terrificon, Alan Davis's handler said he would not be signing any Eclipse Miracleman comics due to legal reasons.
Post 987 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user
Super happy to have this arrive today!
Post 988 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Why does that guy look alot like this guy?
Post 989 IP   flag post
@earthshaker01 that's when those dirty Brits had him! Haha.
All joking aside, when Alan Moore took him and rewrote (modernized him & his story) he really made something that was good (a copy of Shazam) and made it into something of it's own; better even. He's my favorite character after all.

But I do wish I had a copy of Marvelman #25 from 1954...
Post 990 IP   flag post
@GanaSoth very cool. I have several copies of these 4 I got out of European seller long time ago. Not sure if they are worth anything. The four I had graded were, what I consider the worst of the bunch. Planning on grading the rest, but not sure if they are worth anything.
Post 991 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
nothing earth shattering but still nice to have

Post 992 IP   flag post
@KatKomics hey man, if it's new to your collection, post it up... we all like to see other people's collection's.
Post 993 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@KatKomics hey man, if it's new to your collection, post it up... we all like to see other people's collection's.

I agree. I'm always curious what awesome stuff people are hiding behind the monitor. So far I've seen some impressive stuff, but I know the really good stuff is still hiding...
Post 994 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Mix of spec and key books I picked up today.

Very happy with the Spider-Woman and the 1st Fantomex (Slab prospects)

I snagged the whole 52 run for $25, should be a good read. The keys are probably a 9.6 (7) and 9.2 (11)

Mockingbird 50th oneshot I have been searching for in the wild for a while now. Low print run and 1st Red Widow...

Post 995 IP   flag post
Just got these today.

First Superior Spider-man. Well, first time when Doc Oct's mind takes place of Peter's body. Variant Cover.

2nd Print, Hulk becomes Immortal Hulk.

1st Appearance, Deaths Head II (#1-4)

Post 996 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

It's a metal cover. It's heavy.

Reprints 180 and 181.

Post 997 IP   flag post

Post 998 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Detective Comics 1000 variant for my local shop “The Comics Vault”. Double signed by the cover artists Mike Lilly and Wayne Faucher.

Post 999 IP   flag post
597936 999 24