Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

eBay description 9.6/9.8 uncirculated High grade!!7903

Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
So I bought this lot of 13 comics that arrived today and only 3 of the comics were bagged and boarded! What kind of ANIMAL...SAVAGE BEAST advertises in 9.6/9.8 and does NOT bag and board!!????? And on top of that the item description states ALL comics come bagged and boarded.

Ok, the good news is that out of the 13 comics sent, 1 was a 9.2, a few 9.4 and the rest actually did grade 9.6/9.8 so I was overall satisfied. But that gosh darned 9.2 just isn't cutting it for me (small spine crease) so now I have to hunt down a 9.4 or higher.

But seriously, who grades 9.6/9.8 and doesn't bag and board?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Corvus private msg quote post Address this user
It was 9.6/9.8 before it was shipped to you so I kinda feel they were honest...lol

Just messing with you. I would have been upset too but I've seen that before.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Well, everything was bundled into 1 HUGE oversize bag and no actual damage occurred during the shipping process, but NEVER ok to grade a comic so high and send without adequate protection.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The actual box was sturdy and reinforced with adequate packing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Common sense is not so common.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Homer private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have a link to the auctions.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601338 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?