Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

2019 Baltimore Comic Con AFTER NYCC7896

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
2019 Baltimore Comic Con AFTER NYCC

Baltimore Comic Con will be from October 18-October 20 in 2019.

Anything is better that this year going one week before NYCC but thet really need to start locking down their dates.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector willlewis78 private msg quote post Address this user
I am disappointed that some one from CBCSinformed me that they were not taking submissions at baltimore at the past convention,apparently they were wrong??
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
4 days of NYCC were exhausting enough. I could not imagine trying to rally for Baltimore.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Baltimore is my all time favorite con
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by willlewis78
I am disappointed that some one from CBCSinformed me that they were not taking submissions at baltimore at the past convention,apparently they were wrong??

Really? I find this hard to believe. It was listed in the "News & Events" tab on this website starting several months in advance. There were several different threads on this forum about the show and some of the CBCS employees who post on the forums even posted about going to the show. I have gone to this con several years (although not this past year) and CBCS has had a LARGE presence there for many years now. I'd believe that outside of SDCC, it is one of the bigger shows for CBCS.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601201 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?