CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Greatest eBay listing ever?7895

Collector Zarbongo private msg quote post Address this user
Came across this looking through a sellers auction list
clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Corvus private msg quote post Address this user
What funny is this person sells really nice nm comics. I've seen those lists before. I didnt know I could order one possessed doll with any comic! Lol
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
One would think that if it had been very active you would want to get it out of there - for whatever price.

To me it is a nice story but looking for documentation of the claim as otherwise just an extremely overpriced item
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@Zarbongo Pardon my french, but throw that *&^%&?! thing in a woodchipper and burn the chips before dropping the ashes to the bottom of the marianas trench in a lead box.

That thing gives me the creeps.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user

It’s Mr. Marbles!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
...maybe he just wants someone to put his pants on.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
One would think that if it had been very active you would want to get it out of there - for whatever price.

To me it is a nice story but looking for documentation of the claim as otherwise just an extremely overpriced item

How are you going to document something that's obviously fiction? Someone's trying to get a thousand bucks for a broken ventriloquist doll.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Zarbongo private msg quote post Address this user
@Corvus is right, he does have some very pretty books.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
How are you going to document something that's obviously fiction? Someone's trying to get a thousand bucks for a broken ventriloquist doll.

fiction, fake no such thing as talking dolls unless you pull the string lol,
unless you believe in that sort of crap.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have seen things. I have experienced things. Do not take such claims so lightly...
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I have seen things. I have experienced things. Do not take such claims so lightly...
Your mother in law doesnt count as a ghost bro.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I hear knocking on the fishbowl I work in. Also at work, the urinal next to me flushed while I was midstream at the other urinal. I've not been able to replicate it since. I know why no one ever believed me and it's because I was there by myself.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
I still think that 2003 favorite "Ghost in a Jar" was the best "weird" auction ever. I remember watching it when it was happening and it was hilarious.

http://www.ghostinjar.com/ghostinjar1stauction.htm
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBatmanFan
I still think that 2003 favorite "Ghost in a Jar" was the best "weird" auction ever. I remember watching it when it was happening and it was hilarious.

http://www.ghostinjar.com/ghostinjar1stauction.htm

I never heard of that. $50,000 for the winning bid? I think I ought to put some goop in a jar, make up a half-baked story and pull in enough to pay for Christmas, a year of house payments and a few books I've had my eye on.
Post 14 IP   flag post
601329 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?