Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Israeli Print Incredible Hulk #37894

Collector Mebo1124 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a copy that im intrested in getting graded and also finding more info. The only info i have found is it was reprinted in 1987-88 (Around), very little were printed. Its is in all Hebrew and reads right to left.
Is this something that is worth getting pressed and graded? Any more info?

All help is appreciated.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty cool book! sorry but I've never seen on e before. Usually foreign language reprints are worth less than the US original print but it may have value to a very small group. Not sure what if any info a grading house would have on something like this!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe this will help get you pointed in the right direction:

https://www.comicsvalue.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=hebrew&thumbs=&currsel=&sortord=&chbxen=&chbxge=&chbxfr=&x=0&y=0
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
It's definitely worth submitting in my opinion.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Mebo1124 - Send a PM to @TimBildhauser (he's the Foreign comics expert that works for CBCS). There's a good chance that he knows something about that comic (or knows someone that does).
Post 5 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Mebo1124 I second @esaravo suggestion of contacting Tim. And there is growing interest in the foreign comic market. Israeli editions are among the hardest to find.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure it's not over-sized for the shell. I'm not sure about the size of Israeli comics.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Mebo1124 private msg quote post Address this user
This is why I came here. I was directed here because of the knowledge that CBCS would have on foreign prints. Will be sending a PM to Tim. Thanks for info given in every direction .
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Mebo1124 - Send a PM to @TimBildhauser (he's the Foreign comics expert that works for CBCS). There's a good chance that he knows something about that comic (or knows someone that does).

I PM Tim about some foreign comics I got in Guatemala in August and never heard back from him.
Post 9 IP   flag post
601242 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?