Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

WTB Transformers UK and Daredevil7887

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Transformers #1 UK, preferably raw, NM, and complete with stickers & poster. No signatures a must.

Transformers #113 UK, raw, NM. No signatures a must.

Daredevil #158 pence copy, NM, raw. No signatures. I'm a pence man now. Cents are for chumps. Thanks all!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I like your style. I am always on the look out for pence copies hoping that people are misinformed and I have noticed Pence pricing going up.

The Daredevil will be a pretty penny for sure. Tough to find NM copies from across the pond.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The two TF books will be expensive for sure. A guy in a TF comic group I'm in is hoarding the UK #1, but he isn't selling any of his multiple copies. The DD pence book should be more attainable in a NM, hopefully.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I need to start assembling a collection of UK transformers comics. I love the covers. So hard to find them in true nm condition. Good luck!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that #1 UK is everything awesome
Post 5 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley

Published fortnightly!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Bump. I know someone's holding out on me.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
In the process of planning a UK trip...not sure if our travels will bring me near any books but if a shop has some I'm going in!!!

This is my UK grail
There are other Hulk UK that I would like but this is a no haggle I'll pay what you want for a VF+ copy if I'm there in person!!

Post 8 IP   flag post
I like it. Those Marvel UK books are a pain to find at times. I should be heading over to the England in the spring, but not sure if I'll have a chance to go to any shops.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley are the stickers for Transformers 1 an insert, shipped loose, or like the ASM 238 Tattooz?

I saw a copy while travelling for work and did not see any stickers. Only way I knew the poster was attached is the first page of the book had a table of contents on what page to find the poster..........if you can call it a poster.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Looks like they were shipped loose in the comic:

http://www.action-transfers.com/html/promotional/comicgifts9transformers.shtml
Post 11 IP   flag post
That's it, with the "poster".
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley are you only looking for higher grades of those books? I have 30ish? maybe more, issues of Transformers Uk, Pretty sure I have the death's Head issue(s) and I think I still have some Spiderman and Zoids, and Star Wars, but I think they are all in midish grade condition. Hardback annuals of Zoids and a few others too
I use to go to England every summer in the early/mid 80s, but I never stored any of my UK comics in bags
Let me know here of through message and I will dig them out

TONS of 2000ad/Judge Dredd Megazine too if you or anyone interested, but mostly "reader" quality on those too
Post 13 IP   flag post
Yeah, at this time I'm only looking for higher grade copies of the books above, but I appreciate that you checked. I should be in England this spring, and if I have a chance, would love to check out any local shops.
Post 14 IP   flag post
600768 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?