Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureSignatures

Stan Lee Tribute7877

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Friday all -

You've no doubt been inundated with tributes and memorials to Stan Lee this week in your social media feeds and in real life. Lord knows I have too but I'm not complaining. It's important for people to have that outlet to express their grief and share when we experience loss.

Last night on my weekly show, we contributed our voice to that ocean of love. We wanted to talk about Stan's life and what he meant to each of us personally, even if we never got to meet him in person. We also talked about the speculator market in times like these, his last year or so of life and just what his legacy will be now that he has passed on.

I closed that segment with this: As a champion of power and responsibility and a voice against bigotry and hatred, Stan Lee exemplified heroism. Now that he has passed, the best way we can honor him is to be that same voice, carry that torch forward and do right and be good to each other and stand up for those that need it.

If you have time, you can give it a listen/watch at this link or as a podcast via iTunes.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

seen this on Facebook thought it was neat and that's how I got to meet Stan Lee was through Frank and son
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLINE_209
it was neat

This is great! I've always heard very good things about Frank and Son
Post 3 IP   flag post
598034 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?