Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector BronzeAgeBaby private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

It's been a while though that's life eh? I've still got my shop up and running and right now I've got a code for 30% off your order (HORROR) that goes through NOV 18th.

LCS!<--- So if you'd like, take a look around and remember that everything is 30% off! I'll be adding things throughought NOV/DEC so each week/every other week there'll be new items. After the current 30% off I'll have another store event (just haven't decided what yet).

Currently I'm only able to ship to US/CAN due to shipping costs ... however if there's something you REALLY want and are from abroad/SA/AF/ETC then by all means contact me and we'll see if we can't figure something out!

As always, let me know your board name here and I'll toss in something extra!

- David
Post 1 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Happy to see you back brother!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yeah, slowly but surely!

Been exceedingly busy the last 18months or so (Army and Life like to do that). Hopefully I'm back to a point I can be more engaging and involved! I've missed the community.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Oh, and if you are a twitter(er) @lyonsdencs is my handle and I put things up there as well and can do much better price points that way!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Couple of days left on the 30% off (code: HORROR)
Post 5 IP   flag post
This guy will be going up on the shop/Ebay over the weekend. Figured I'd make it available on here first if anyone is interested. Offers accepted through tomorrow (FRI) night.

US shipping, PAYPAL/VENMO only ... if outside of US, we'd have to talk and figure it out.

Asking 750$ here on the boards. This includes shipping/insurance.

Post 6 IP   flag post
edited above post with proper details
Post 7 IP   flag post
PAYPAL/VENMO ONLY ... US SHIPPING/INSURANCE included in price. Outside of US we'd have to figure out shipping charge.

asking 375$

Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm open to offers on the above books. Will leave it open to forum members up until I post them online.

For this little lady I'm asking 225$ shipped/insurance to US ... outside of US we'd have to talk about shipping. Paypal/Venmo only.

Post 9 IP   flag post
All prices include shipping to US w/insurance. Outside US we'd have to talk. Paypal/Venmo only.

Buck Rogers #1 asking 150$

Iron Fist #1 asking 225$

Tiger Girl #1 asking 75$

Post 10 IP   flag post
601333 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?