Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionSignaturesSigning Opportunities

CBCS GRADING FOR CELEBRITY FAN FEST & DALLAS COMIC SHOW7778

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
Genuine COA will have a booth at both CELEBRITY FAN FEST, November 10-11, and DALLAS COMIC SHOW, November 17-18, to offer signature witnessing and authentication for CBCS Comics Grading. Reserve your MAIL-IN or ON-SITE order at the link below.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS

Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Question, have a book I would like to have signed that has a witnessed signature by cgc, what happens to that signature, would it stay witnessed or a verified signature
Post 2 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

it would be cool to have Jason momoa added to the signature
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Question, have a book I would like to have signed that has a witnessed signature by cgc, what happens to that signature, would it stay witnessed or a verified signature
If you want to cross a CGC signature into a CBCS Yellow label, you have to submit in to CBCS for grading while it’s still sealed in the CGC slab.

If you want to get it signed but don’t want to/don’t have time to get it regraded you have the option of getting the existing signature verified (+$25) and the new signature witnessed (+$5). This would result in a red label that indicates one “verified” and one “witnessed” signature, like this:

You can also choose not to have the original signature “verified,” which would result in a yellow label but the first signature would be considered a “writing on the cover” flaw and detract from the grade
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:

@Batman66 , it's a very simple process. Any CGC yellow label/witnessed signatures will transfer over to the CBCS witnessed/ yellow label. It is important that you do not open the CGC case yourself. The case must be opened by/ in front of the CBCS witness/ facilitator to keep the integrity of the previous label. Just include the case opening option when you submit your order. One note: CGC will not transfer over CBCS signatures to their yellow label, so this does not work for the other direction.
If you will be at either of these events, you can find us at the booth and we will be happy to guide you through the process. Let us know if you have any questions.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@GenuineCOA thanks for the response, I would have to mail it in, I know it's coming up soon, so I plan on getting the books out tomorrow. If I sent more books in, can I have the signatures done to 2 books and the other books graded and slabbed, or is it better to have them done separately
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
@GenuineCOA thanks for the response, I would have to mail it in, I know it's coming up soon, so I plan on getting the books out tomorrow. If I sent more books in, can I have the signatures done to 2 books and the other books graded and slabbed, or is it better to have them done separately

@Batman66 Not a problem. I would suggest that you send all of the books for grading on the same order, so that they can be consolidated and save on your return shipping cost. For the order at the link, be sure to include a Step 01 for each book, and a Step 02 for each autograph.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS
Once you place the order, you will receive a confirmation email with shipping instructions. Please package them securely with shipping insurance, and shipped to arrive by Wednesday 11/7 if at all possible. Please message us with tracking so that we can watch for delivery. Once signed and delivered to CBCS for grading, we will route you each of the progress emails as the books move through the system.
Let us know if you have questions, and thank you!
Post 7 IP   flag post
598061 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?