Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Anyone else don't see their dropoff posted from 2018 Baltimore Comic Con?7637

Collector wildmind private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious, I dropped off my books Sept 29th in Baltimore. So far, I don't see the order being reflected on my history? Any idea?

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmind
Just curious, I dropped off my books Sept 29th in Baltimore. So far, I don't see the order being reflected on my history? Any idea?

Thanks

The dashboard is not updating accurately. I submitted too. I don’t expect to see a change on my dashboard for sometime to come.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector TML_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I had this happen to me before but everything worked out. I dealed with the same facilitator in baltimore that was at keystone 2 months earlier. It seems to take longer for the information to post on your dashboard as it normally does when you submit yourself. Matter of fact, my keystone books didn't show any progress until they took my payment (6wks after i submitted them, and I was like great now I have to wait another 6wks for prcessing) but two days later, I received an email stating my books were being shipped. Despite no dashboard updates I still received my order as scheduled. Just my two cents on staying confident though this process.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
We are behind in entering the books into the system, but hopefully it won’t be mimics longer.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst_Comics
We are behind in entering the books into the system, but hopefully it won’t be mimics longer.

"My longer what?"

Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks for the information. I feel better now. I think CBCS is going thru a transition due to their Texas move. I don't see the people who used to work at their booth either in Baltimore and Terrific Con.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Just to give you an idea on timelines I've experienced...Last Con I went to, I submitted 2 books on June 3rd (books sent to Texas) and they showed up in the system on July 30th and are still listed as "Submitted / Received". I'm sure they're probably not as far behind now as they were then, but just to give you an idea...
Post 7 IP   flag post
Today, I got a notification from a shipment I sent after the NYCC via USPS instead of dropping off at the CBCS booth. I was charged for the grading. However, I don't see the baltimore dropoff. Any idea? Is the baltimore dropoff still in the boxes? I would be more comfortable if I knew my baltimore con dropoff was received.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmind
Today, I got a notification from a shipment I sent after the NYCC via USPS instead of dropping off at the CBCS booth. I was charged for the grading. However, I don't see the baltimore dropoff. Any idea? Is the baltimore dropoff still in the boxes? I would be more comfortable if I knew my baltimore con dropoff was received.

All books from Baltimore are in house.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Any update on this? My CC hasn’t been charged yet. A facilitator dropped my books off and I just wanted make sure the books actually made it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600783 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?