Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Customer Service Email Response7630

Collector MarcJ private msg quote post Address this user
I just wanted to verify:

I sent an email to customer service concerning some orders with the subject being "Issue With Open Orders". I got what appears to be an automated response talking about the current TAT and so forth.

I just want to know that my email will actually get read by a CS rep because my question submitted in the email has nothing to do with the TAT but instead about two orders packaged together but only one of them was "received" and paid, the other is still "submitted" and not paid.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I would suggest calling. They do respond to voice mail if you do not get a person.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
Also, as posted on another thread,CS is focusing on billing and shipping issues. I would suggest that you send it again with maybe "billing issue" as the subject line. That might get it flagged to get a proper response.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
I would suggest calling. They do respond to voice mail if you do not get a person.

Yeah, I did that first and left a message.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@MarcJ I don't know when you emailed or called, but if it was not this week, you might want to try both again. Customer Service has a new person on board, Kendra, and I've been hearing good things about her. Having said that, I am sure she is still playing catch up. I've always heard that it takes about a month for someone to transition to a new job. I know it may be of little consolation to you right now, but things will be getting better shortly.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@MarcJ I don't know when you emailed or called, but if it was not this week, you might want to try both again.

Thanks for the update Jesse. I just emailed today but was thrown back by the auto-response. I'll give it a week.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Invoice number?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H
Invoice number?

Sorry Darryl, I didn't see this until today. I shipped both 18-353DF55 and 18-34A948F in the same box with paperwork for both invoices and my AW sheet. 18-353DF55 was marked as received and the payment processed, however 18-34A948F is still sitting in "submitted" status.

Additionally, as part of the phone call and email I would like the following invoices removed as they were submitted but I later made changes and had to resubmit under new invoices: 18-34A8F29 and 18-109BC84

Invoice 18-1488463 is stuck in "billing" status even though I've received the books back already due to credit that was issued because one of the books in the order couldn't be graded at this time due to it being slightly too tall for the holder.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
@MarcJ did you get a hold of someone in customer service? If not message me the email on the account. Thanks
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H
@MarcJ did you get a hold of someone in customer service? If not message me the email on the account. Thanks

PM Sent
Post 10 IP   flag post
601329 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?