Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

DC Walmart 100 page giants7604

Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Is anyone keeping these on their radar? I grabbed the Superman 1 for my kids to read and they seem to love it. Today I grabbed an extra Greg Capullo/Swamp Thing copy. They seem to go for about double cover on eBay, but after shipping it’s doesn’t look they’re much of a flip.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
I got the three Superman and two Batman. Probably will pick up the Halloween if it’s still at Walmart. Won’t pick up the rest of the Batman’s. Will get the Superman just because I like Superman a ton.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll keep an eye out for them. I at Walmart once a week picking up office stuff anyway. My Walmart has a ton left of the #3s so I grabbed a few.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
None of my local Walmarts have them. I heard it's only at the stores that have baseball cards/supplies. Is that true?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw some of these on our last trip to the States, they were at the front with the "Collector" toys and cards near the checkout...they had a bunch, but they were all beat up pretty bad so I passed.

Someone should educate their magazine handlers on comic books...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Someone should educate their magazine handlers on comic books...

Sounds about right. Could have been kids thumbing through them. I'm guessing they don't look at them as collectibles. Just cool reading that you can fold up and put in your back pocket.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
None of my local Walmarts have them. I heard it's only at the stores that have baseball cards/supplies. Is that true?

They’ve been at all the Walmart locations in my region. They’re near the front by the checkout lines. There’s a little geek section with magic cards and stuff.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have only seen them in one store so far. And that store was in Maine.

Post 8 IP   flag post
600858 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?