CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Just a little game to show off your slabs (CBCS or CGC). The rules more or less follow the basic rules of Uno as follows.

Post a book that matches the previous book’s Grade, Label Color, or the issue (can be a variant or reprint)


Notes: Label Color means what it says so you can follow a CBCS Red label with an old CGC red modern and vice versa.

CGC hybrid labels count as both colors so a CGC Yellow/Green label can be followed by a CBCS Yellow or a CGC Green

A CBCS ART label can be followed by a CGC NG (No Grade) and vice versa

No double posting

I suggest only using books you own


I’ll start the game off with this:

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector chameleoncolors private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Different rules in hong kong
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector chameleoncolors private msg quote post Address this user
@poka ??? Wild card??? Lol
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Hey - should be able to do Title and Title - be creative!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Back on track

Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Back on track


Never were off track
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Back on track


Never were off track


You are always off track, brah
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp I am confused on the rules now.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Blue equals blue?
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
alright, i'll see your 9.2 and raise you a 9.2.


Post 17 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
dang-it!
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 • IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
I see your blue and raise your 9.2

Post 20 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I see tour New Mutants and I’ll lower you

Post 21 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 22 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 23 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite nice book
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
What about a yellow rivet cover for a blue rivet cover?
Post 25 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@ONLINE_209 Thanks! I was going for the whole set of virgin covers signed but unfortunately Mr. Hatch passed away before I got the last issue.

@BrianGreensnips I’d say stick to the color match since matching labels would open up a bunch of other issues and it’d kind of defeat the Uno approach
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite yeah I'm bummed out I missed my chance to meet Richard Hatch
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

Sorry about the picture quality.1st appearance of Captain Willy Schultz.
CHARLTON 1985
9.4
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30