Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector waxeruno private msg quote post Address this user
Wondering if there is any type of way to estimate the real turn around time? I submitted in early May and I've called and emailed and gotten zero response. Am considering charging back the order and just getting my raw books back if I don't get any response this week.

Any info would be appreciated, I've called and emailed numerous times to no avail.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
I think most are reporting 5 months.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
5 - 6 months with out a press or signature verification. I wonder how much time does that add to the turn around.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
I have never had an issue of no contact back. Every time I email I get a response ASAP.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Ive emailed at least 4 or 5 times, and called same and gotten no response at all.

Mine need signature verification as well. if its going to be another 3 months I'll probably just do a charge back and get the books back and use PGX. I'd have never sent them in with this kind of absurd turnaround time. Thanks for your feedback!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
People are getting their March submissions back now. I have a signature verification plus a couple others that arrived at CBCS on April 8 And another May 4th. I hoping to see the April one in a couple weeks. I’ll post when the arrive.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve gotten my April book back. My books from May 5 or May 7 are in grading
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
April 26th logged into system - still waiting
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Mr_adam_R private msg quote post Address this user
march 10 submitted, march 22 logged, press and vsp.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Damn. Mine must be in Florida yet under a desk or a alligator ate them. 🙀🤦‍♂️😭
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxeruno

Mine need signature verification as well. if its going to be another 3 months I'll probably just do a charge back and get the books back and use PGX. I'd have never sent them in with this kind of absurd turnaround time. Thanks for your feedback!

Yeah, TAT's are way out of hand. I've got a stack that I'm waiting to submit. If you do charge back just put them in your own slab, but I wouldn't use PGX if you ever have any plans of one day selling them. If they are for your personal collection, just hold out. The way things are going, it would still probably take 2 months to get your books back on a straight return.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Mr_adam_R private msg quote post Address this user
mine are for my personal collection, im in no rush. it is what it is, they'll be back eventually.
Post 12 IP   flag post
It's been since May 13th, so its now 5 months, 2 months overdue. How long am I supposed to wait before just charging back with my credit card company? I email get no response, I call and get no response. I have 45 high end comics with CBCS. People complain about CGC, and we are registered CGC dealers, but I thought I'd give CBCS a try, and my comics are signature so it made sense. I'll NEVER use CBCS again, there is zero excuse for neglect. Ignoring clients who are 2 months overdue isn't just bad business, its abusing your clients and taking advantage of them.

I'll be charging back my order and if need be I'll take them to small claims court. All they had to do was give me SOME/ANY info. Frankly, anyone dealing with this company is a fool since you'll get 30 to 50% more using CGC, CGC turn around times are much better and at least you can call CGC and get in touch with someone!

Yeah,I'm pissed and tired of waiting with no idea when CBCS will decide, if ever, I'll get my books back!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@waxeruno there is another thread for this topic which you are already posting to

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/5947/page/34/cbcs-turnaround/
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
@waxeruno there is another thread for this topic which you are already posting to

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/5947/page/34/cbcs-turnaround/
Exactly this.
Post 15 IP   flag post
601333 15 15
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.