Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeGrading Help NeededPop CultureQuestions

Please grade my Hulk 181 Good Sirs pt 27154

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Looking back 6 months ago when I purchased this Hulk 181 before the news of the Disney purchase of Fox... we had a "Please grade my" thread for my raw Hulk 181. It was purchased raw in not so great shape from my Australian friend across the pond. I worked my magic on the book for a few hours and the next day we had a "PGM" thread going for about 3 pages. Looks like I correctly guessed a 7.0 from page 3 of this thread:
https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/5453/page/1/please-grade-my-hulk-181-good-sirs/

I received the book today from CGC (I submitted 2 weeks ago) here are the pics:

I am super happy with the grade, and that I purchaed the book 6 months ago and not at today's prices.

Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user
Nice turnaround time!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Photographic evidence for research purposes...

Post 3 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Photographic evidence for research purposes...

At second glance, she's holding something in her hands.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Nice to see the case didn't arrived cracked. Good looking book.
Post 5 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Is that one of those cases that makes the book look wavy?
Post 6 IP   flag post
No I don't think so
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
how are the Newton rings?
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm about to get a cgc book reholdered (no inner well)...I too am interested in knowing about, if there are newton rings.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Don’t see any on this one, but definitely on my moderns
Post 10 IP   flag post
I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
This makes me so curious regarding the one I have. The spine and edges are a lot cleaner but I have a crease that may or may not press out on the cover, and another defect the size of half a fingernail that won’t.
Post 11 IP   flag post
600653 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?