Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Superman Bronze Age for sale7114

Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I have 18 Action/Superman comics that I am selling. If anyone is interested please send offer to my inbox. These are all extremely sharp comics...VF/NM. I am only wanting to sell them in a LOT, not looking to break up the set.

I pack extremely well, comics will arrive exactly as they appear in these images. If no decent offers I will end up selling on eBay.

PS: I also have SUPER SHARP copies of some DC 80/100 page GIANTS from the 1960/70's, mostly Batman. If interested let me know and I will provide scans.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector yamada69 private msg quote post Address this user
Price???
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Those include some of the earliest comics I bough off of a spinner rack... 428 & 429.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested in the Batman 100 page giants from Batman PM me a list with pricing please.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
I'm interested in the Batman 100 page giants from Batman PM me a list with pricing please.

The only Batman giants I am selling for sure are these 2 80 pagers...
VF/NM

VF+

and this WW 100 page giant...
VF

and also these 2 single Bat issues...
VF+

VF/NM

Post 5 IP   flag post
I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd be very interested in a price for the lot. Seriously.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley_1883
I'd be very interested in a price for the lot. Seriously.

The Superman's, others or ALL?
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice looking books, but wouldn't it be easier to just list your asking prices?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Nice looking books, but wouldn't it be easier to just list your asking prices?

Your probably right.

Ok, so for Superman lot of comics I am asking $6 per comic which comes out to $108 and shipping will be free.

For the other comics...not sure yet but will list prices shortly, but for now offers are welcome, just message me.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Nice comics! Some of those are the earliest Superman comics I had as a kid, though some I must have bought as back issues. I think maybe 457 I got when it was new? But god knows where ... I was only five at the time.

Will you take $130 for all 18 Superman comics plus the Wonder Woman #211? Probably I should haggle some, but these are nice copies and I really like the bronze age stuff. (Got any Flash?) Also, you can keep Action #428 if you want. Through the vagaries of recent purchases, I've got, like, three copies of that one, including a 9.6.
Post 10 IP   flag post
The Action/Superman LOT and Wonder Woman #211 are SOLD!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
ALL of the Batman issues are still up for an offer.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Batman #176 is one of the most beautiful/PERFECT copies you may ever encounter. I listed it as VF/NM,but it may very well be NM...VERY glossy and WHITE all around. Additional scans can be provided upon request. I am asking $90 with FREE shipping.

Batman #198 is a very SHARP VF++++ copy and I am asking $65 with FREE shipping.

Batman #266 is a solid VF+ copy and I am asking $15 with FREE shipping.

Brave & the Bold #111 is a VF/NM copy, $15 with FREE shipping.

Anyone who wants ALL of these will get a HUUUUUGE discount.
Post 13 IP   flag post
BEST OFFERS ENCOURAGED
Post 14 IP   flag post
Tedsaid, SUPERMAN comics have been shipped!
Post 15 IP   flag post
598060 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?