Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

eBay 15% OFF Coupon Today7085

Collector Ladic private msg quote post Address this user
How to redeem your Coupon:
 Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Pay for your item by 10:00 PM Pacific Time on August 8, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PRONTO15
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 8:00 AM PT on August 8, 2018 until 10:00 PM PT on August 8, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector sly private msg quote post Address this user
So max purchase is $1000 right?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly
So max purchase is $1000 right?

Max should be $666 since max amount off is $100. If it was a $1000 it would only be 10% off.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector sly private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, sorry you're right
Post 4 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, 15% off of a mamimum $100 purchase is pretty much a yawner.

If it had been $1000, now that would've woken me up. Time for another cat-nap.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
If you are really cheap download Ibotta on your mobile phone and get 1.5% back as well on your purchases. I am a cheap skate sorry.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
No, it's 15% off with a max benefit of $100 off. If you spend $200, you get $30 off, if you spend $500, you get $75 off, if you spend $1,000, you get $100 off, if you spend, $2,000, you get $100 off. As someone said above, the sweet spot is $666.67, that is the purchase price that reaches the max value for 15% off of $100.
Post 7 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cawummel
If you are really cheap download Ibotta on your mobile phone and get 1.5% back as well on your purchases. I am a cheap skate sorry.

ebates will give you 2%
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte now I wish I could double dip lol
Post 9 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@cawummel
I tried, sadly ebates doesn't play friendly.

On a somewhat different note. I've been doing my purchases each time they have one of these "sales." Between the ebates, the 100 bux off and the ebay cash back and 2% credit card rebate, my savings are decent.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600870 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?