CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest 101 - There is No Eye in Team7041

Collector Nomad private msg quote post Address this user
Going to try again
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Nomad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Too bad I can't find a comic book cover of this team...




However, I did find this to be interesting...


Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user
Votin time
Post 32 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
‘tis a drek fest out there this week
Post 33 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Don't forget to vote.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher
how we gonna beat the docs entry? ugh...


Might be easier done than said. Zero votes so far.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
And the winner is....
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
WOLVERINE!!!!
Post 37 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Am I free to start the new thread contest or do we wait for something official?
Post 38 • IP   flag post
657131 38 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?