Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Selling a Huge Collection: The Foreign Part7025

Collector Norbi private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to everyone who responded tomy Thread from yesterday, in which I tried to promote some key issues of the collection from a late friend.

As it is a collection from Germany, there are of course a lot of so-called Foreign Editions in it. Mostly Germans, even very rare Superhero Stuff from the 60s.

But I will start this Thread with some Italian / French Editions. Commentaries and Offers are very appreciated. And if you're looking for something special, just ask ...

(The Italian Conan 1 is from 1973, the Thor from 1971, and the French Strange 107 is from 1979)

Post 1 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Norbi I just sent you a message.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Oteemorse private msg quote post Address this user
Just sent you. PM ty
Post 3 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I love that cover with the Spider-mobile. It's a lot different than the American cover (ASM #130). Does anyone know, was this cover original to this edition? Or is it taken from a different American issue?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
I love that cover with the Spider-mobile. It's a lot different than the American cover (ASM #130). Does anyone know, was this cover original to this edition? Or is it taken from a different American issue?
Quote:

I think, it's an enhanced panel from the book, but I'm not entirely sure about it ...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Some other books from the Collection:

German Superman / Batman No. 1 - The First in a Series of 496 Books.

Italian Wonder Woman 1 from 1980

German Iron Man 1

Avengers 212 (First German Series from the early 70s

Italian Fantastic Four 1 from 1996 (repr. Fantastic Four 1-5)

Post 6 IP   flag post
I love the Superman/Batman how much are you asking ?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Der Eiserne 1 please email me
Corey@coreysosner.com
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
These are all pretty cool. What are the prices?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbi
Quote:
Quote:

I think, it's an enhanced panel from the book, but I'm not entirely sure about it ...
It's an original cover. This was a common practice in several countries.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested. What are the prices?
Post 11 IP   flag post
600893 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?