Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestionsSignatures

Gold Label Haunt #1G and Image United #1M signed question(s)6958

Collector ReaderMJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,I am new to the slabbing/signing world. Among a collection I just bought are these two books. Haunt is signed by McFarlane and Kirkman, numbered 32/100. The Image United is signed by all 7 creators. Neither has any sort of coa. I have a few questions:
Any idea of the numbering relevance on Haunt?
Was the Image United 1M supposed to be numbered?
Opinions on whether these are worth getting sigs verified and graded? I am not a collector of these, so would be putting them up for sale someday. Appreciate your input, thankls!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Homer private msg quote post Address this user
I wouldn’t recommend getting any signatures verified and graded for financial gain unless that person has already passed away.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Even if the person has passed there is no guarantee that the Sig will increase the value of a book.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
The image united is a very cool book....However, it's a $10 book unsigned. You're going to drop $18 on grading, $25 on first signature and then another $90 to get the remaining 6 authenticated...

Is it worth $133?...that's up to you.

The second book, I'd do that one if it was for my personal collection...

Question - Does anyone know if the 32/100 effects the grading of the book since it's not a signature?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector ReaderMJ private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the input, I appreciate it. I am curious whether the 32/100 affects the book.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601353 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?