Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

It's wanted to show this book off6910

Collector chameleoncolors private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys really happy with this weekend, I got my copy of ASM 361 which I have had for years finally signed by bagley, did not want it on the cover because it was too low grade to slab so got the sig inside. What are your feelings about carnage and do you want to see him in the new venom movie???

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
Great call on the inside signature. I’m thinking of going the same going forward regardless if I am going to grade/slab or not. I’ll just get a great photo of the sig and frame it with the comic.

As far as Carnage in a movie. I’m a fan of Carnage but it would have to be a very dark R rated movie for it to be done correctly. I hope he isn’t in the Venom movie right out the gate to be honest. Maybe a tease, or a Cletus cameo.

There are a few dark movies on the way that could set an example for Carnage (assuming they do well). Spawn and the solo Joker flick both sound like they will push the envelope a little as far as comic book movies go. Hopefully they are decent then maybe we’d be ready for Carnage on the big screen!

Congrats on the signature!
Post 2 IP   flag post
598088 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?