Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Jetpack Comics told me the following: They are all evenly allocated and distributed. Nothing special.

The print run is the same as Oblivion Song #1. FYI
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I just got 8 out of 10 just for the fun and a Oblivion Song #1.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, it's a large print run, but I figure dividing it by the 10 different covers through the print run it at least splits the numbers down of each copy...and I'm sure people buying it are going to be buying in numbers to collect the covers.

My train of thought (and I could certainly be out in left field) is that it was worth the small price gamble since Scott Gimple is now moving to Chief Content Officer of Walking Dead at AMC, working with Kirkman again on this series assuming it'll get developed into a show run once the writers end Walking Dead in a few years. Typical TV mindset, start working on your next series to start when the current one ends...

That all being said, I really enjoyed the first issue of Die! Die! Die! and I can see how it could easily be adapted for television...
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I notice 1 out 10 Hillary speaks?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
Wasn’t going to pick this up but my store was giving them out for free. It was an okay read.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
Just grabbed one (the "I'm Drunk" speech bubble one). I gave it a quick read on my way to work but will have to do a second read tonight. Seems pretty good, worth picking up the next issue to see where it goes.

It'll be interesting to watch the hype on this book since the different covers aren't your typical "variants".
Post 31 IP   flag post
601353 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?