Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

Turned books in at a con.6819

Collector Comic_Playhouse private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted books at a con a month ago and still don't see the order in my account. Can we manually enter the order number? I don't see a place for that option. Any help is appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Manonfire private msg quote post Address this user
It may take up to a month and a half to two months to show up it’s up to how busy they are.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Comic_Playhouse Unfortunately, due in part to the recent move to Texas, CBCS has fallen behind in several areas. The good news is that regardless of when you see it update on your account, it will be backdated to the Wednesday after the convention for the purposes of calculating your turnaround time using the turnaround time estimator spreadsheet. The bad news is that right now, it is difficult to say how accurate that is. I have an order that, according to the estimator, was due to ship out June 29th but that has not yet come to pass
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
What areas is cbcs behind on?I was going to send comics but maybe i should wait tell you guys catch up.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
I am sitting at 18 weeks now on a 12 week turnaround and being told nothing but the same copy and paste excuse I highly doubt I will get my order back this month
Post 5 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Processing
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector NoahSult private msg quote post Address this user
they are behind on everything, best option right now if you absolutely only want to use cbcs is to either wait til this con season winds down and their turn around times start to improve or send them in and wait a very very long time to get your books back.
Post 7 IP   flag post
To think last year I turned in books on a Friday and had the slabs Sunday. I guess I'm going to have to call in on Monday. I was figuring 14 weeks but with the delays if the books are on my account as processing I can bump them up to rapids.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
Processing

Submitted
Post 9 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevgoli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
Processing

Submitted

Yup - June 2nd submitted at con = submitted

To be fair, I don't expect them back till Novemberish, but by the sounds of things that may be extremely optimistic....

Now I will be trying to sell these but I don't normally and you can't call it flipping when they are 1960's books - also having seen recent pics of the other guys cases I don't think I could ever use them...
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'm going to send a book to another company just to see if it gets here before these.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic_Playhouse
I'm going to send a book to another company just to see if it gets here before these.

Hope you like fig Newton Rings.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica Or PGX. 😱
Post 13 IP   flag post
600893 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?