CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Week 96 cover contest - Hello Nurse!6740

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
My new "real comic" submission:


Post 26 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
@kaptainmyke I work in a hospital and believe me there are some rather fetching nurses





Pics or they doesn't exist
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Can a cover that only shows from the knees down win?


Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Best I can do.


Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user
Is it time to vote yet?
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user
Oh yea...
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
@kaptainmyke I work in a hospital and believe me there are some rather fetching nurses


I used to and I agree. And then there's the COW's. "computer on wheels". They had to change the name because some were offended... geez.



Yeah so I called them WOW. Whales on wheels. That went over well also
Post 33 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
End of Thursday. Overtime playoff?
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like we have a three was sudden death showdown.


Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector nikki666666 private msg quote post Address this user
Has the winner been decided yet?
Post 37 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like Helric has 3 votes?
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
It looks like Helric has 3 votes?

If this is official I can start a new one.
Post 39 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Go for it Helric!!!!
Post 40 • IP   flag post
657131 40 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?