Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Looking For Marvel & DC Key Reprints6644

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I have a small collection of reprints for reading but am looking for any I may not have. If you have a few that you’re looking to unload, please let me know. I am interested in buying them.

I have some of the major books, AF 15, ASM 1, & 300, TOS 39, Journey in Mystery 83, X-Men 1, Hulk 181, Tales to Astonish 13, 27 & 44, Superman #1, Action Comics #1, HOS 92, New Mutants 98, Walking Dead #1, a few others.

Here’s a couple specific issues I’m looking for:

Tec 27

Batman 1

ASM 129 (and ANY Spidey keys other than AF 15 or ASM #1)

Strange Tales 110

Strange Tales #135

Giant Size X-Men #1

Hulk #1

Marvel Premiere #47

And any other 1st appearance Reprints, really. They don’t have to be in collectible grade. These are strictly for reading.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
There are several good Toy-R-Us copies of what you are looking for, that are fairly cheap. Like Tec #359.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks, @conditionfreak, I’d forgotten about the Toys R Us reprints.

Eventually I’ll hit e-bay looking for these individually. I was just hoping someone here might have a few of them so I could check several off my list at once.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty sure I have the lions gate ASM 129 also have reprint X-men 1
Post 4 IP   flag post
@obiwan1971 Cool, let me know if you’re interested in selling ASM 129.

And if you have a Giant Size X-Men 1 reprint, I’m interested in that as well. I have a reprint of X-Men Vol. 1, #1.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Thanks, @conditionfreak, I’d forgotten about the Toys R Us reprints.

Eventually I’ll hit e-bay looking for these individually. I was just hoping someone here might have a few of them so I could check several off my list at once.

I have a Det 359 toys r us reprint, might have a couple other toys r us reprints.

Also have a couple Marvel Masterpieces 90's reprints in grade as well.

All are $10 books IMO.

I will be getting together a bunch of Miller Daredevil books for a few boardies on here this week, I'll pull any of the books you are after than, as well.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@CopperAgeKids Cool. Just let me know what you have & maybe we can work out a price for the lot.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim looking to get $20 plus shipping. I’ll look for giant size but don’t think I have it
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Comic Con Box has a few cool reprints like Batman Adventures 12, Brave and the Bold 25, and JLA #1. I don’t think any of those are atill available from their official online shop.

Fan Expo sells reprints of Batman Adventures 12 and Sensation Comics #1

Loot Crate also released a replica edition of Action Comics #1 but that also appears to no longer be available
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Comic Con Box has a few cool reprints like Batman Adventures 12, Brave and the Bold 25, and JLA #1. I don’t think any of those are atill available from their official online shop.

Fan Expo sells reprints of Batman Adventures 12 and Sensation Comics #1

Loot Crate also released a replica edition of Action Comics #1 but that also appears to no longer be available

I found the Loot Crate Action #1 in one of my other boxes today, I’ll scratch that off the list above.

The Fan Expo reprints sound interesting, I’ll keep an eye out for those. Thanks, @dielinfinite
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Batman Adventures 12

Sensation Comics 1

Unfortunately they’re currently out of stock but they do tend to restock (at least the Sensation Comics since it’s the latest book) once a new Fan Expo starts.

The Sensation Comics is currently available in aconbo pack
Fan Expo Sensation Comics Combo Pack.
Post 11 IP   flag post
600895 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?