CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Looking For Marvel & DC Key Reprints6644

I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I have a small collection of reprints for reading but am looking for any I may not have. If you have a few that you’re looking to unload, please let me know. I am interested in buying them.

I have some of the major books, AF 15, ASM 1, & 300, TOS 39, Journey in Mystery 83, X-Men 1, Hulk 181, Tales to Astonish 13, 27 & 44, Superman #1, Action Comics #1, HOS 92, New Mutants 98, Walking Dead #1, a few others.

Here’s a couple specific issues I’m looking for:

Tec 27

Batman 1

ASM 129 (and ANY Spidey keys other than AF 15 or ASM #1)

Strange Tales 110

Strange Tales #135

Giant Size X-Men #1

Hulk #1

Marvel Premiere #47

And any other 1st appearance Reprints, really. They don’t have to be in collectible grade. These are strictly for reading.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
There are several good Toy-R-Us copies of what you are looking for, that are fairly cheap. Like Tec #359.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @conditionfreak, I’d forgotten about the Toys R Us reprints.

Eventually I’ll hit e-bay looking for these individually. I was just hoping someone here might have a few of them so I could check several off my list at once.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty sure I have the lions gate ASM 129 also have reprint X-men 1
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@obiwan1971 Cool, let me know if you’re interested in selling ASM 129.

And if you have a Giant Size X-Men 1 reprint, I’m interested in that as well. I have a reprint of X-Men Vol. 1, #1.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Thanks, @conditionfreak, I’d forgotten about the Toys R Us reprints.

Eventually I’ll hit e-bay looking for these individually. I was just hoping someone here might have a few of them so I could check several off my list at once.


I have a Det 359 toys r us reprint, might have a couple other toys r us reprints.

Also have a couple Marvel Masterpieces 90's reprints in grade as well.

All are $10 books IMO.

I will be getting together a bunch of Miller Daredevil books for a few boardies on here this week, I'll pull any of the books you are after than, as well.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@CopperAgeKids Cool. Just let me know what you have & maybe we can work out a price for the lot.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim looking to get $20 plus shipping. I’ll look for giant size but don’t think I have it
Post 8 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Comic Con Box has a few cool reprints like Batman Adventures 12, Brave and the Bold 25, and JLA #1. I don’t think any of those are atill available from their official online shop.

Fan Expo sells reprints of Batman Adventures 12 and Sensation Comics #1

Loot Crate also released a replica edition of Action Comics #1 but that also appears to no longer be available
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Comic Con Box has a few cool reprints like Batman Adventures 12, Brave and the Bold 25, and JLA #1. I don’t think any of those are atill available from their official online shop.

Fan Expo sells reprints of Batman Adventures 12 and Sensation Comics #1

Loot Crate also released a replica edition of Action Comics #1 but that also appears to no longer be available


I found the Loot Crate Action #1 in one of my other boxes today, I’ll scratch that off the list above.

The Fan Expo reprints sound interesting, I’ll keep an eye out for those. Thanks, @dielinfinite
Post 10 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Batman Adventures 12

Sensation Comics 1

Unfortunately they’re currently out of stock but they do tend to restock (at least the Sensation Comics since it’s the latest book) once a new Fan Expo starts.

The Sensation Comics is currently available in aconbo pack
Fan Expo Sensation Comics Combo Pack.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
657131 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?