Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Can anyone tell me where he will be next?? I have a Howard the Duck #1 in NM that I'm collecting signatures on. I only need Val Mayerik. I know he lives in Texas and occasionally does local conventions.

So far Steve Gerber, Gerry Conway, Frank Brunner, Steve Leialoha, Marv Wolfman and Stan Lee have signed it.

Any help is appreciated!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/221733-appearances-find-your-favorite-creators-and-celebs-here/?page=80

He may be listed in that thread, the last few pages are newer posts.

If you don't see his name, I'd post your question there.

.. much more likely to get a response there, as that is a large thread dedicated to creator and actor appearances at cons and private signings.

Just be sure you don't make any reference to CBCS, otherwise your post will likely get deleted by mods.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
@CopperAgeKids Thanks bud!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I've been wanting to inquire about some art he would have drawn. It would have relatively little value. I hate going through an artist's reps, because they find out what you want and immediately jack up the prices to get their cut. I'd buy some of his low demand art if I could get a full story at a reasonable price. An artist's rep would piecemeal it out and jack up prices on the best pages making me not want any of it. Can't stand buying art that's been picked through.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@X51 He has a personal Facebook page. He posts on it every few days. Maybe you could "friend" him and send him a message that way.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@X51 He has a personal Facebook page. He posts on it every few days. Maybe you could "friend" him and send him a message that way.

Nah. I'm not going to network with people on Facebook. I prefer privacy. I checked it out. Too many people popped up as friends of his that I want nothing to do with.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600892 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?