Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Motor City Comic Con. May 18,19,206264

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp I am glad I went Friday. I did not even look at what the Saturday admission was. I am surprised that it was $40 for one day. That is crazy. What was the best $1 book you found?
Post 51 IP   flag post
Did you also notice that a lot of Cosplayers should not have been wearing what they were wearing. A lot of guts hanging out and butt cheeks etc. The only ones that I enjoyed looking at were the hot chicks by the Zenoscope booth.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Hard to say, I bought quite a bit of Captain America, Spidey, and Hulk, Some great early ‘80s Superman stuff and also the complete run of Dr Strange by Marshall Rogers and Terry Austin. Two comics I found that I had long been looking for at a reasonable price were DC Presents 2 (a Superman/ Flash race issue) and Micronauts 59, the final issue of the series. Not sure if I have a single favorite of the bunch.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Yes I did note some of the costumes were questionable. We definitely could have started a whole new “I love boobs” thread though!
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Yes I did note some of the costumes were questionable. We definitely could have started a whole new “I love boobs” thread though!
That is true.
Post 55 IP   flag post

I just discovered that the Captain America 253 that I picked up appears to have been Autographed by John Byrne on the first interior page. That’s kind of cool. A couple years back I bought a Man of Steel 1 that had a Dick Giordano signature for fifty cents. You really never know what you’ll turn up!
Post 56 IP   flag post
601210 56 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?