Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

ComicXposure 15% off Code!6230

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just got an e-mail from ComicXposure with code for 15% off for Amazing Spider-man #800 variants.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Avoid temptation. It's a trap. CX is horrible with customer service and shipments on time.

Obviously word is getting out and their competitors are selling the same comics, same price, but better customer service.

Let these fall to a more reasonable prices (like 50% off) before supporting their survival. Teach them a lesson with you wallets!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Oh? I didn't know they were crappy at CS.
Well, guys, I'm sorry for giving you all the coupon code; so in no way does their crap customer service reflect on me.
(So dont slam me like Thanos did Spider-Man.)

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I bought mine already.The 15% would have helped a week a go but thanks for letting every one about it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had to contact on of their partners (nycollectorcave) to get my order shipped. Despite multiple emails, phone calls, personal messages to their Facebook account. And when I posted comments to the FB page asking them to contact me they were deleted.

I'm not alone in my experiences.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Btw, CX is not a brick and mortar. Unlike most places pump out "shop" variants. They kind of remind me of pgx.

Some guy working out of his basement.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
yeah comicxposure is not a great place to buy from. it took them several weeks to get back to be after I sent them an email every day. I did get the books I ordered only after about 2 months of waiting.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
They have had the same code for a long time.

I have read they can often mix up orders and you can't get a hold of them... Ever.

I did order an asm red goblin set so anxiously waiting to see if it does come OK after asm 800 comes out
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Wraith Good luck !
Post 9 IP   flag post
600751 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?