Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user

Thought sure it wouldn’t be blue ink. That’s Leonard Nimoy territory.
Curious if somebody who owns everything buys this. Seller does not appear to have ever sold a book. logus-62mokfyyd. Morally indefensible? Yes, because of the obvious vulnerability of the donor.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Holy crap! Worse than I thought! A flock of vultures, and they have a cash cow.
“To honor the victims of Syria’s gas attack, we have developed, with Stan’s full cooperation, a gas aerosol of Stan’s personal gas so his fans can enjoy Stan’s odor on a book, long after he is gone. Thano’s Cushion #1, variant edition”. Don’t laugh, it’s coming!
Look at how much money the press release says is going to a good cause from these books. Nothing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
So the reports that his blood was obtained under false pretenses weren't true?
I hope.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Been done before, and also ashes from a cremation have been mixed with ink for comic books.

So, one drop of blood in a vat of 600 gallons of ink would make it technically the truth. Heck, blood is cheap. I give five drops a day for blood sugar testing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Hands of Resoect is the company that supposedly got his blood through unscrupulous means.

These books could be the stuff of urban legend in twenty years, but I wouldn’t touch them out of principle.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Redshade private msg quote post Address this user
WTF.

OK I rarely swear online but this is ghoulish and makes me ashamed to be a comic collector if this is what the hobby has become.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Hands of Resoect is the company that supposedly got his blood through unscrupulous means.

These books could be the stuff of urban legend in twenty years, but I wouldn’t touch them out of principle.

Nevermind.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601301 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?