Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I just ran across my half box filled with Marvel Age. Does anyone know which ones are desirable?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The one with Stan Lee on the cover (#41) goes for a decent price. And graded #12’s (Secret Wars) can also.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Mintcondition private msg quote post Address this user
What he said.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I know issue 91 is a preview for Thanos quest...but I believe it may also be the first mention of the infinity gauntlet...predating silver surfer 44 by several months...may want to check that issue out.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks guys. I am pretty sure that I saw the Stan Lee one. I will have to look for those others.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
There was another that comicsheatingup.com noted was worth holding on to. I'll see if I can find it. Was posted a month or so back.

Edit: Marvel Age #129 – Adam Hughes cover. Marvel Age issues are a great speculation play and this needs more love $2-5.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo
I have a copy of 41 signed by Stan Lee. I have to dig it out and see what condition its in.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
@esaravo
I have a copy of 41 signed by Stan Lee. I have to dig it out and see what condition its in.

That’s what drove up the price for this issue. Because it’s a photo cover of Stan Lee, lots of people were having him sign it. I almost had him sign my copy, but wouldn’t you know it, of all my Marvel Age comics, that issue has a small tear in the cover!

Another issue of Marvel Age has cartoon drawings of both Stan and Jim Shooter. But that one sells for like $3-5. Maybe I will have Big Jim sign that one. He’s a great guy and even signs for free.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I have the cartoon one with him and Jim Shooter.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600896 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?