eBay Blocked Bidder List5651

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Was it the Elvira book?

She seems to become popular again.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I always liked her & not just for the obvious reasons. She carved a niche for herself & has earned her place in geek culture.
Post 52 IP   flag post
@poka On a different note, you don't have the gold edition of the Turok #1 for sale, do you?
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
@00slim one of jesse_O’s favorites

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/4641/page/4/ebay---slabs-for-sale

Sorry Jesse_O others share your crushes
Post 54 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
@00slim one of jesse_O’s favorites

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/4641/page/4/ebay---slabs-for-sale

Sorry Jesse_O others share your crushes

LOL!!!
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
@poka On a different note, you don't have the gold edition of the Turok #1 for sale, do you?

Sorry. Only have the regular edition
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
When my younger brother and I were young teens, the family vacationed to Knott's Berry Farm Amusement Park with our older cousin. Elvira was there and we were in front of the stage, a bit to the side, where she was walking back and forth, in costume of course, with a microphone in hand and talking to and with the crowd. She approached our cousin and asked what his favorite ride at KBF was, & he replied, "Elvira".
She got a kick out of that.
Post 57 IP   flag post
This just keeps getting better and better! After having discussed the case with the ebay rep one day before the deadline expired I chose to accept the return. As buyer is based in Holland could not send a shipping label, so instead requested him that he let me know how much return postage would cost so I could refund him that amount so he could return the item after which he would get refunded.

Buyer chose to ignore my message with the result that ebay today closed the return in my favour. What does buyer do? he opens a new request - this time via paypal so now we have to start all over. The buyer is just a pain in the xxx. Why try to make it complicated when all you have to do is - to respond!
Post 58 IP   flag post
Oh I was mistaken - buyer did not open a new case with PayPal. He went to his card issuer asking for a charge back. Seems like he wishes to both keep the slab as well as his money.

Now I need to supply every single document from original purchase to deliver and any correspondence etc as it is the card issuing bank who will now make the decision.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Dig up the thread KaptainMyke got locked (an eBay buyer complained for the same reason) a while back wherein CBCS stepped in.

Supply that as a reference to prove the CBCS holder is not defective.
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Dig up the thread KaptainMyke got locked (an eBay buyer complained for the same reason) a while back wherein CBCS stepped in.

Supply that as a reference to prove the CBCS holder is not defective.

Yeah - all comes down to how reasonable a bank in holland is between a buyer in Holland who is also the bank’s customer and a third party seller.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Found it:

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/4188/page/12/ebay-buyer-accuses-me-of-switching-labels/

Refer to the posts by Iron man on this page.

And the conclusion,last couple pages I guess, wherein Ricketts and/or Borock issued a statement clearing KaptainMyke.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Btw, what he is doing is 100% outside of his rights as a user of PayPal.

Circumventing a contractual agreement by attempting to keep the product and the payment (as either ,or both eBay and PayPal) have to state somewhere in the User Agreement bylaws , is literally a criminal act.

Report this via a CC email to Paypal,eBay and your own bank.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Quote:
Found it:

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/4188/page/12/ebay-buyer-accuses-me-of-switching-labels/

Refer to the posts by Iron man on this page.

And the conclusion,last couple pages I guess, wherein Ricketts and/or Borock issued a statement clearing KaptainMyke.

Thanks but there are no official statement in that thread. So the best I have is still the faq - what are those marks in the side of my slab

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/4005/page/1/cbcs-faq/#1
Post 64 IP   flag post
Quote:
Btw, what he is doing is 100% outside of his rights as a user of PayPal.

Circumventing a contractual agreement by attempting to keep the product and the payment (as either ,or both eBay and PayPal) have to state somewhere in the User Agreement bylaws , is literally a criminal act.

Report this via a CC email to Paypal,eBay and your own bank.

I talked with PayPal. Unfortunately they do experience this from time to time that buyer goes directly to their own bank instead of via eBay/PayPal. PayPal has asked me to provide all relevant documentations and they will help me making my case towards the bank.
Post 65 IP   flag post
In the meantime my money will be held for up to 75 days 🤬
Post 66 IP   flag post
ok CAK - back to the original topic. This is another candidate to blocked bidder list

"blackerfriday" - reported an item as scratched upon receipt. We all know that as soon as a buyer use this word, ebay will be default side with the buyer. Upon return, the item has of course no scratches, so two scenarios.

1. buyer regretted his purchase and wanted me to bear the return postage
2. buyer mistook the edges of the inner holder as scratches to the slab - I know but best I can think about.

Pictures attached - you judge for yourself. I only took pictures of the front but I inspected the back as well - and nothing there either

Post 67 IP   flag post
Did you ask the Seller to clarify?
Post 68 IP   flag post
Quote:
Did you ask the Seller to clarify?

You mean buyer?

Yes - I did and his response was to give me a negative feedback
Post 69 IP   flag post
Sorry, yes.

Man, are you gonna contest his feedback? Especially since he got his refund.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Quote:
Sorry, yes.

Man, are you gonna contest his feedback? Especially since he got his refund.

Of course but ebay has introduced this new stupid system where I can ask the buyer to reconsider (like he is gonna do that).
Post 71 IP   flag post
Another hoop to jump through, great. 😒

Yeah, based on what he said, he'd probably see the request as an annoyance. I hope e-bay does the right thing.
Post 72 IP   flag post
@00slim he has 17 days! to respond. Might as well just call eBay tmr.
Post 73 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
It seems rather clear that he's dishonest if he chooses not to specify approximately where this scratch is.
Post 74 IP   flag post
Lame.

What I don't get, is, you have a 14 day return policy listed on your ads.

All the guy had to do is say, "you know, I'd like to return this. Something came up & I can't afford it right now".

But, no.

He had to make up a story about damage. And as a seller myself, I know if I got a return due to damage in transit, I'd have to mention the damage if I resisted the item.

If upon inspection, I couldn't find the damage, I'd have to ask about it. It's my responsibility. What if I missed something?

And to get negative feedback for that is ridiculous.
Post 75 IP   flag post
@00slim I don't have returns on slabs - people know what they buy.

@Gaard - he did point out. One over super sons' head and to the right of their heads. If you put your finger over the slab - you will feel absolutely nothing. anyway - will see what happens. Good thing is that I have got this one back - one more to go
Post 76 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I have one! @00slim
Post 77 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Dig up the thread KaptainMyke got locked

Nice jab there. I did not lock the thread. The CBCS people did because they thought the thread was finished. There was no more discussion afterwards. You try but you will not succeed. CAK.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:

I have one! @00slim

Cool. PM details, please.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Heads up on more shilling from CoastToCoastComics .

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/5812/page/1/coasttocoastcomics-shilling-noted-cgc-forum/#1
Post 80 IP   flag post
600882 80 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?