Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Shazam 28, mark jewelers variant5347

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up a small collection from a vet, almost all the books are the mark jewelers variants. Sold the werewolf by night 32, as soon as it was posted, it was sold. Have a Shazam 28 with the variant, was wondering how much value it adds. Notice the star on the cover, it indicates the variant

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Mugroantics private msg quote post Address this user
Wow... where do you post your books for sale? I’d love to see what you have there with the MJ insert. As far a how much value it adds... its up to the collector. I for one place more value on MJ insets, but there are many who don’t care for them either way,
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Cool comic. I've got a few Shazam #28 but no MJ inserts. I don't know how much it would actually add to the value of the book, but if I would probably pay a $50-$75 premium for a book that is in the grade you have. If it were a higher grade book then the premium would be more.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I collect MJ insert comics. Half of my Amazing Spider-mans are MJ inserts. Some people who collect them pay more for them.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Homer private msg quote post Address this user
The keys can add some value, but commons seem to have little to no additional price interest.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
eBay Yosemiteshawns, I sell him the books and he sells
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
eBay Yosemiteshawns, I sell him the books and he sells

http://www.honekut.com/HonEkutCom_Audio/SoundBites/HowardStern/WhatAreYouSaying.wav
Post 7 IP   flag post
598074 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?