Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I know. I totally love this stupid show.

Anyone else?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Boston Rob still on it?? - that would have been the last time I watched

He may not have known that chickens fly but man could he work the other players.
Post 2 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Blindside by Ben
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
*** SPOILERS!!!***

Yeah, Lauren made a stupid, stupid move, giving up her idol. That was just dumb. Bad gameplay. That, and the fact that no one even considered whether Ben might have an idol, and they should have split their votes. Made for great TV though!
Post 4 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
True..well played by Ben
Post 5 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
First season was gold. Stopped watching not too long after that.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
First season was gold. Stopped watching not too long after that.

Susan was a beeyatch. Richard was just weird.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Yep, I've seen most of the seasons. Combination of several factors - creative competitions and comebacks, social strategy, cute looking girls in bikini, and heck a million dollar prize. Rooting for Ben big time but his odds are obviosly low. Laurens first mistake was finding the clue in front of two other competitors. She should have turned that symbol on the piece of wood over and retuned later for it. It amazes me how these contestants after all these years of recorded seasons can't understand revealing idols and advantages to others is the worst mistake you can make.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Remember the next time you vote someone off the island this guy has immunity:

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Remember the next time you vote someone off the island this guy has immunity:

That bad guy looks, acts, talks and walks like my late Danish grandfather. I miss him. Everytime I see Lethal Weapon 2 it reminds me of him. ahhh Memories.
Post 11 IP   flag post
600831 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?