Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop CultureSignaturesToys

Another Rick & Morty Thread4712

Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Rick and Morty #41

1st appearance of the Rick Revenge Squad including a buff Mr Meeseeks called Mr Sick.
Post 276 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
This is my first Rick and Morty comic book and first exposure for me. I really liked it and it is OG! Lol. I will drop Amazing Spiderman and add this to my pull list.
Post 277 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
MR. SICK BRO
Post 278 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips
I think R&M D&D is only 4 issues
Post 279 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
@BrianGreensnips
I think R&M D&D is only 4 issues
Good to know.
Post 280 IP   flag post

I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
The Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons Dragons 3D from IDW Limmited sold out in less than a day, today.
Post 281 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Original unpublished art page by Troy Little that got him the job to work for Oni Press!

2018 original RICK and MORTY landscape b&w family portrait. Original hand drawn line art page on 11 x 17 framed and matted comic page.
Post 282 IP   flag post

2018 Oni Press RICK and MORTY: DUNGEONS and DRAGONS Issue 1 Page 10. Original hand drawn page on 11 x 17 framed and matted comic page.
Post 283 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke
Those are awesome
Post 284 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! Those are sweet! Well done! **tips cap in your direction**
Post 285 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user

Post 286 IP   flag post

Post 287 IP   flag post

Post 288 IP   flag post

2018 Adult Swim/Cartoon Network RICK AND MORTY "AWW BITCH" SCARY TERRY 8oz. Steel Flask
Post 289 IP   flag post

2018 SUBPOP Adult Swim/Cartoon Network RICK AND MORTY: The Soundtrack, 2 Vinyl Record LP Slipcase Collection

The Rick and Morty Soundtrack

Tracklistings
1. Rick and Morty Theme Song
2. Jerry’s Rick
3. The Small Intestine Song
4. The Flu Hatin’ Rap
5. African Dream Pop
6. Look On Down From The Bridge - Mazzy Star
7. The Rick Dance
8. Goodbye Moonmen
9. Summer and Tinkles
10. Do You Feel It - Chaos Chaos
11. Unity Says Goodbye
12. Get Schwifty (C-131)
13. Raised Up (C-131)
14. Stab Him in the Throat - clipping.
15. Help Me I’m Gonna Die
16. Let Me Out
17. Memories - Chaos Chaos
18. Stuttering Light - Chad VanGaalen
19. Alien Jazz Rap
20. For The Damaged Coda - Blonde Redhead
21. Fathers and Daughters
22. Seal My Fate - Belly
23. Terryfold - Chaos Chaos
24. Tales From The Citadel
25. Rick and Morty Score Medley
26. Human Music
Post 290 IP   flag post

1998 McDonalds Corp Disney Mulan Movie 6 pc Chicken McNugget Box that served the original Szechuan Sauce from McDonalds

sent to me by @bigrig thanks brah
Post 291 IP   flag post

2018 Oni Press RICK and MORTY #34 Variant CGC 9.8 SS Signed and sketched by Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer on 3/11/2018

sent to me and facilitated by @bigrig thanks brah
Post 292 IP   flag post
Collector Topsykrets private msg quote post Address this user
So I have a question I just picked up rick and morty #5 first print why isn’t there any attention brought to the fact it is the first appearance of scary terry
Post 293 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsykrets
So I have a question I just picked up rick and morty #5 first print why isn’t there any attention brought to the fact it is the first appearance of scary terry

And Birdperson and Squanchy, too!
Post 294 IP   flag post
#6 is 1st Ballfondlers
Post 295 IP   flag post
Like on the comic price guide page they don’t reflect any of that information
Post 296 IP   flag post

got it yesterday for 10 dollars
Post 297 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Watercolor of Léon: The Professional reimagined as Réon and Morthilda

Post 298 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Put up a few Rick & Morty's on eBay today including a CGC 9.4 of the 1:50 Justin Roiland vatiant for issue one.
Post 299 IP   flag post
Collector RickestRick private msg quote post Address this user
I've been waiting to pick up a Rick and Morty 1:50 Roiland Variant for a while now. But I've been really hesitant as the CGC population has been steadily increasing (over 100+ copies graded now) and who knows how many CBCS has been graded so far...

I think original guesstimates of under 100 were way off. Anybody here have an idea now how many were printed?
Post 300 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@RickestRick 103 copies have been CGC graded. Of those 90 copies are 9.4 or better.

Small numbers so far.
Post 301 IP   flag post
Well if there is 2500 comic stores in the United States (estimate) and it's a 1 in 50 cover...it's pretty rare. In 2015, not many shops ordered this adult cartoon comic book to fill their shelves. You had to order 50 copies to get 1. Most likely the largest stores in the US would be the ones buying them. My figure was strictly an estimate, not established fact. I still say there's less than 500 of them. I used to speculate there was less than 100 of them in existence but the CGC census proves otherwise.
Post 302 IP   flag post
Collector RickestRick private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@RickestRick 103 copies have been CGC graded. Of those 90 copies are 9.4 or better.

Small numbers so far.

103 copies + all the unknown pop from CBCS isn't a small number if you are factoring in the current shilled pricing of the comic (at an estimated $2k or so for 9.8's). That artificial price point will not hold in the near future. In fact, prices have been dropping since Spring.

Like @kaptainmyke commented, people once thought there were under 20, then it was 50, then 100, and now it's under 300 or 500 (even then I can see there being a lot more sitting in the wings or at the publisher/printing). So I'm thinking whether this current pricing holds or not will depend a lot on the population of the comic. If the census increases by 3x... I see this book dropping to below $1k again and finally purchasing one Pipe dreams? What do you guys think?
Post 303 IP   flag post
@RickestRick The show has been renewed for several more years.

Walking Dead is starting to roll over but how long did it go up before that happened?

I bought my 9.4 graded and felt pretty good about the large amount of money I paid for it.

The book caught a lot of people by surprise and I doubt there are all that many CBCS copies of this variant.

I also doubt that there are all that many high grade raw copies that haven't been graded.
Post 304 IP   flag post
That book will always be rare, folks. It has a very thin, flimsy, all black back cover. 9.8s are unicorns for RAM #1, any variant. the 1:50 goes for that much more because of the rarity.

While it's true, there was some shilling last year on the 1:50 variant, it's only slowly been going up from 1100 to 2200 a year later. It will not go back down any time soon with the renewal of 70 new episodes. Unless Dan Harmon finally drinks himself to death?
Post 305 IP   flag post
597975 323 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?