Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop CultureSignaturesToys

Another Rick & Morty Thread4712

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Apparently, these are custom covers created by David Angelo Roman.

Post 226 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Pass.
Post 227 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Hard pass.
Post 228 IP   flag post
That, literally, is just the same, with extra steps.
Post 229 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
That, literally, is just the same, with extra steps.

Kaptainmyke for the Teenyverse win!
Post 230 IP   flag post

Post 231 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Super cute plushies.
Post 232 IP   flag post
Actually, I was considering ripping the head off the angry meeseeks on stick the head on my gear shifter in my MESEEKS truck.
Post 233 IP   flag post
Before you ask, that's name of my truck.

Post 234 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Actually, I was considering ripping the head off the angry meeseeks on stick the head on my gear shifter in my MESEEKS truck.

Super cute gear shifter.
Post 235 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke The other day, David Angelo Roman posted a "portal blank" variant of R&M #40 that is available through MGA. They are preselling 100 of a 750 print run (according to David's Facebook post and MGA's site). They are $24.99 each plus shipping. Just thought I'd pass that info along since you seemed to interested in getting a blank cover.

MGA link
Post 236 IP   flag post
ooooo now that is a nice sketch cover.
Post 237 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Some new Rick and Morty Prints over at Bottleneck Gallery

clickable text
Post 238 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Rick and Morty VS. The Batman Who Laughs LINK

Post 239 IP   flag post
Weird.
Post 240 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Get em before they're gone at TRU!

Post 241 IP   flag post
yikes that's a bad mask
Post 242 IP   flag post
‘Rick and Morty’ Gets First Emmy Nomination for ‘Pickle Rick’ Episode

There is an episode of TV from 2017 that featured a sentient briny vegetable battling an army of sewer rodents, bringing about the destruction of a shadowy agency, and manages to do it all before a scheduled family therapy session. And it just got nominated for an Emmy.

“Rick and Morty” picked up a nomination for Outstanding Animated Program for the first time in the show’s history on Thursday morning, after submitting “Pickle Rick” as the standout episode of Season 3. (The truly bonkers “The Ricklantis Mixup” would have been another strong contender.) A bevy of deserving shows ended up getting completely passed over on the 2018 nominees list, but at least a half-hour adventure where the pickled form of a dimension-hopping scientist squares off against a vicious assassin voiced by Danny Trejo made the cut.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/07/rick-and-morty-emmy-pickle-rick-episode-1201983456/
Post 243 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I scanned the following book to list on ebay and I was hoping that someone who has read the book could tell me what Storm and the Scarlet Witch are doing with Supernova:

Post 244 IP   flag post
haha there is a similarity

Post 245 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Just a heads up for fans of the show. Sub-Pop is going to release a double album soundtrack on September 28th. Apparently coming out on Vinyl, Digital, CD and Cassette...

Here is the track listing for the album:

1. Rick and Morty Theme Song
2. Jerry’s Rick
3. The Small Intestine Song
4. The Flu Hatin’ Rap
5. African Dream Pop
6. Mazzy Star – ‘Look on Down From the Bridge’
7. The Rick Dance
8. Goodbye Moonmen
9. Summer and Tinkles
10. Chaos Chaos – ‘Do You Feel It’
11. Unity Says Goodbye
12. Get Schwifty (C-131)
13. Raised Up (C-131)
14. clipping. – ‘Stab Him in the Throat’
15. Help Me I’m Gonna Die
16. Let Me Out
17. Chaos Chaos – ‘Memories’
18. Chad VanGaalen – ‘Stuttering Light’
19. Alien Jazz Rap
20. Blonde Redhead – ‘For the Damaged Coda’
21. Fathers and Daughters
22. Belly – ‘Seal My Fate’
23. Chaos Chaos – ‘Terryfold’
24. Tales From the Citadel
25. Rick and Morty Score Medley
26. Human Music
Post 246 IP   flag post
I am definitely getting the vinyl.

I just bent over and paid $160 for the Goodbye Moonmen vinyl set for this years SDCC 2018 Funko Exclusive for Rick and Morty
Post 247 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
Sooooooooo......news coming out about Rick and Morty co-creator Dan Harmon. The show just got extended too. Smh. I love the show and the comics but really dude? Will be watching this situation to see how hard the hammer comes down on him. If you don't know what video was released, please do not look for it at work. So much dirty laundry coming out.
Post 248 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I saw that video earlier today, it's tough to watch
Post 249 IP   flag post
I saw the video. Even though it was not funny and had bad idea written all over it we are clerly seeing a doll and not an actual child in the video.

There is nothing I saw that will keep me from wanting more Rick and Morty episodes. If the guy is showing up for work sober and doing what he can to help make more quality episodes I really hope he does not get fired over something stupid he did that has absolutely nothing to do with his current work.
Post 250 IP   flag post

Post 251 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
I saw that video earlier today, it's tough to watch

I saw something about it on my YouTube feed. That video was repulsive. I mean, it was vile. But I'm not surprised coming from the creator of Rick and Morty.
Post 252 IP   flag post
Reading the news this morning, looks like Dan Harmon gets to keep his job.

70 MORE EPISODES OF RICK AND MORTY, MORTY!
Post 253 IP   flag post

2018 Funko Pop Vinyl LP Record and T-Shirt Boxed Set SDCC Exclusive "Goodbye Moonmen"
Post 254 IP   flag post

Post 255 IP   flag post
597866 323 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?