Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Saddle River Comics - New eBay ID & Link4707

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just like last year getting home from Toronto Fan Expo was quite the adventure. Great show once again. Happy buyers scooped up these great bargains while I was away.

Everything goes out tomorrow.

Post 176 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Adding a lot more great books today and the rest of this week.

Here are some highlights of the newly available books:

The Amazing Spider-Man Annual # 1 sold within 15 minutes of listing.

Get them while they are hot folks!
Post 177 IP   flag post
More highlights:

Post 178 IP   flag post
More listings will go up before I go to Keystone this Friday.

These two books go out today:

Post 179 IP   flag post
Really cool copper age goodness going out to a happy buyer:

Post 180 IP   flag post

Two more books going out tomorrow:

Post 181 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 182 IP   flag post
This one is going out to a happy buyer today!

Post 183 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 184 IP   flag post
This book was sold to a board member earlier today:

Post 185 IP   flag post
More winners!

Post 186 IP   flag post
Wow!

Got back last night from a hectic weekend at Baltimore.

I was able to submit 25 books to CBCS on Saturday but will have to mail in the rest as I was busy getting signatures on Sunday until 20 minutes after the show closed.

Still need to send out these books I sold over the weekend:

Post 187 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 188 IP   flag post
Shipping these two books out tomorrow:

Post 189 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 190 IP   flag post
One of my buyers has just taken a really cool book from my store.

I still have a higher grade copy available.

Post 191 IP   flag post
We have three more winners!

Post 192 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 193 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 194 IP   flag post
Our latest winner is taking advantage of our combined shipping.

Those carnage books are going fast.

Post 195 IP   flag post
These go to eleven:

I noticed that the three following postings that I put up earlier today are all numbered 11.

Since the golden age books seem to go the fastest I should mention that in addition to the Dick Tracy book I also listed this gem.

Post 196 IP   flag post

Hey kids!

Do you collect comics?

Just as the Food and Drug Administration recommends a daily allowance of fiber in your diet, the Comic Code Authority recommends that you add plenty of Foom to your collection.

At Saddle River Comics we only carry the highest quality Foom!

Don't take our word for it, just look at the picture below to see for yourself!

Post 197 IP   flag post
Another winner has chosen to take advantage of our combined shipping offer.

Post 198 IP   flag post
Just wanted to report another milestone.

My feedback is now over 500.

Post 199 IP   flag post
Just yesterday I gave you guys a heads up on this one but now it is gone. Sold to our latest winner!

Post 200 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

In other news I will be starting a thread within the next week or so with CBCS forum exc;usive prices on several items. These deals can only be had on this forum.
Post 201 IP   flag post
We have two more winners!

Post 202 IP   flag post
I will be listing more books this week,

I am posting some highlights here so you guys can get first shot at them once they are listed.

If you want to send me a PM I can give you a Paypal direct price before I list the book on ebay.

Post 203 IP   flag post
More highlights from upcoming listings:

Just the tip of the iceberg.
Post 204 IP   flag post
Two great books going out to our latest winner!

Post 205 IP   flag post
598009 738 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?