Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Saddle River Comics - New eBay ID & Link4707

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Two more winners are getting signed comic goodness!

Post 251 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
We have our first winner of the New Year!

Post 252 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 253 IP   flag post
Beautiful cover going out to our latest winner:

Post 254 IP   flag post
We have first appearance, signature series goodness going out to our latest winner!

Post 255 IP   flag post

We have back to back winners with silver age goodness going out tomorrow.

Post 256 IP   flag post
Bronze age spider-goodness going out to our latest winner!

Post 257 IP   flag post
I don't know if you guys watched the pilot but Deadly Class is off to a good start.

Our latest winner just picked up the first issue:

Post 258 IP   flag post
Another winner.

Get them while they are hot!

Post 259 IP   flag post
We have golden age goodness going out to our latest winner:

Post 260 IP   flag post
I had two copies of this book in the same grade signed by Roy Thomas at Terrificon in 2017. The one below is spoken for but its twin could be yours if you get there first.

Post 261 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 262 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Now only two copies left in this grade!

Post 263 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 264 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
wow @DrChaos

You should give a kickback to GoCollect, cause it is like clockwork, whenever they talk about a book, you post about selling that book.

Maybe suggested some books for them to highlight! lol

Great books though.
Post 265 IP   flag post
First Rocket going out to our latest winner!

Post 266 IP   flag post
After adding more listings to the store I thought you guys would appreciate this one. It took me five different shows over the course of seven months but I was able to add a total of nine creator signatures under the CBCS AW program:

The following artists signed the book for me in 2017:

Jim Lee
Denny O'Neil
Mike Zeck
Howard Chaykin
Walt Simonson
Bob Wiacek
Brett Blevins
Kevin Maguire
John Beatty
Post 267 IP   flag post
Classic silver age book going out to our latest happy winner!

Post 268 IP   flag post
I just want to give buyers in New Jersey a heads up. We will soon be charging sales tax to customers in NJ.

If you have your eye on something you might want to pull the trigger before we can update our listings.
Post 269 IP   flag post
More silver age goodness going out to our latest winner!

Post 270 IP   flag post
Out latest winner is getting this beautiful Batgirl cover signed by Adam Hughes.

Post 271 IP   flag post
I had two copies available in this grade but our latest winner cleared me out.

I would also like to report another milestone.

As of today we have over 1400 listings available.

We expect to go over 1500 listings this week after ebay lifts our limits.

Post 272 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 273 IP   flag post
We will mail this book from the regular bat post office at the regular bat time tomorrow.

Post 274 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 275 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 276 IP   flag post
For the first time since 2016 we will be setting up at the local Clifton, NJ comic show tomorrow.

We will be bringing two CGC boxes full of our best key books!
Post 277 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 278 IP   flag post
After braving the snow to get a package out to a customer I come home to find out that we have another winner.

Post 279 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 280 IP   flag post
601333 738 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?